2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

CEPT University Architecture

Hello sir I want to do my bachelor’s in Architecture from the CEPT University. Can you please tell me how to apply for the architecture course at the CEPT University. Also tell me the lists of faculties available who teach bachelor’s in Architecture at the CEPT University?
Similar Threads
Thread
CEPT University Delhi
Fees for cept university
CEPT University Architecture Cut off
CEPT University Civil
CEPT university number
CEPT University Fees
How is CEPT University
CEPT University Fee Structure
CEPT University Website
Photography Course In CEPT University
Dean CEPT University
Where Is CEPT University
CEPT University Admission
CEPT University Placement
CEPT University Application
CEPT University Dean
CEPT University Pdf
CEPT University Alumni
CEPT University Logo
CEPT Masters Architecture Courses
10th August 2018, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: CEPT University Architecture

Can you tell me about the number of seats allotted for B. Arch degree program offered by CEPT University? Also tell me about the admission procedure for the same course?
10th August 2018, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CEPT University Architecture

The five-year long program - B. Arch. degree program offered by CEPT University equips students with the competencies necessary for being effective professional architects and exposes them to the aesthetic, technical, social, political and ethical dimensions of the built environment.

SEATS

50% of total seats to be filled in by ACPC, GoG: 40 Seats
The seats will be filled in by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Government of Gujarat.
The seats are filled-in from the candidates who have passed the qualifying exam from the schools located in the State of Gujarat including Diu, Daman and Dadra Nagar Haveli, and have appeared NATA.
The seats are filled as per the guidelines of ACPC. Candidate has to apply to ACPC, GoG, separately.

50% of total seats to be filled in by CEPT University (All India Category): 40 Seats
The seats are filled from one who has passed the qualifying exam from the schools located in India (including Gujarat State, Diu, Daman and Dadra Nagar Haveli) and has appeared in NATA. Merit list for these seats shall be prepared by CEPT University.

ADMISSION PROCEDURE

Admission Procedure (All India Category seats)
For the candidates who are eligible for admission, sum of 50% weightage of the aggregate marks of all subjects of the qualifying exam (HSC exam) and the 50% weightage of the valid NATA score obtained in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture shall be the merit marks for the Bachelor of Architecture Course.
Online admission offer will be sent to the candidates as per the merit rank through the registered email id of the candidate. The candidate shall be prepared to pay the fees in 2-3 working days after receiving the online offer.

Admission Procedure (ACPC, GoG seats)

For the candidates who are eligible for admission, sum of 50% weightage of the aggregate marks of all subjects of the qualifying exam (HSC exam) and the 50% weightage of the valid NATA score obtained in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture shall be the merit marks for the Bachelor of Architecture Course.

Contact Detail:

CEPT University
Kasturbhai Lalbhai Campus
University Road, Navrangpura
Ahmedabad-380009
Gujarat India
Phone: 0091-79-26302470 / 26302740
Fax: 0091-79-26302075

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in