2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th February 2016, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Re: Centre for Mass Communication Rajasthan University

Hello sir, I want to know the name of faculty member of Rajasthan University in centre for mass communication? If any one has known the name of faculty of mass communication in Rajasthan University then provides me? And tell me address where the centre for mass communication of Rajasthan university?
19th February 2016, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Centre for Mass Communication Rajasthan University

Centre for Mass Communication of rajasthan university is:

Head, Centre for Mass Communication,
UOR,
Jaipur

Here the various faculty members for mass communication in Rajasthan university:

Department of Culture & Media Studies

Mr. Pranta Pratik Patnaik
Designation: Assistant Professor,Co-ordinator
Qualification : M.A. (JNU, New Delhi), UGC(NET-JRF), M.Phil(Delhi School of Economics), Ph.D, (pursuing, Department of Sociology, University of Delhi)

Ms. Junali Deka
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: Masters in Mass Communication (MMC), P.G. Diploma in Mass Communication & Journalism, UGC (NET-JRF)

DR. NICHOLAS LAKRA
Qualification : Ph.D. Journalism and Mass Communication(BHU) Master of Journalism (M.J.), Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal,UGC-NET: Mass Communication and Journalism

Dr. Neeru Prasad
Designation: Assistant Professor Qualification : PhD, UGC-NET, Master of Mass Communication, PGD in Media Writing.

Dr. Ghanshyam Beniwal
Qualification : Ph.D (Dramatics), UGC (NET),Masters in Public Administration,Masters in Dramatics,P.G. Diploma in Dramatics.

Dr. Rayaz Hassan
Qualification : Ph.D. (Theatre), Master of Political Science, P. G. Diploma in Film Production from Toronto Canada, P. G. Diploma in Theatre from University of Rajasthan, Bachelor of Science (Biology).

Address:

Central University Of Rajasthan
NH-8, Bandar Sindri,
Dist-Ajmer-305817, Rajasthan INDIA
26th March 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Centre For Mass Communication Rajasthan University

Hello sir, will you here please provide me syllabus of Master in Journalism and Mass Communication from Rajasthan University? I want full syllabus of Master in Journalism and Mass Communication in center for mass communication?
26th March 2016, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Centre For Mass Communication Rajasthan University

The examination of Regular students of Master degree (Post-graduate) courses of the University admitted in this course after shall be based on:

Semester Examinations
Continuous Assessment
Choice Based Credit System
Semester Grade Point Average and Cumulative Grade Point Average system as provided in O.199F1to O.199F5.

Here I’m attaching a PDF of syllabus of Master in Journalism and Mass Communication from Rajasthan University:

This PDF consist Contents:
Ordinances
Eligibility
Scheme of Examination
Semester Structure
Course Details
Address:

University of Rajasthan
JLN Marg, Jaipur 302004
Rajasthan, India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in