2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th January 2017, 12:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited Recruitment

Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Limited (CMPDI) had published the enlistment detail with which the acceptance procedure is positive for the 64 different emptied seats and the detail as under the posts with the qualification standards are said as underneath:

31 posts of Assistant Driller (T)
27 posts of Rigman
6 posts of Assistant Foreman (Mechanical)

Age confine:

Age of the candidates is required as least 18 years and greatest age required is 30 years as figured on the date of 30th August 2014.

Instructive Criterion Set:

Assistant Driller (T) & Assistant Foreman (Mechanical):

Applicants are required that for the post instructive capability required is the registration with the certificate or the capability similar to it under both the posts.

Rigman:

The instructive need under the post is said as registration with the ITI declaration or the capability equal to it in the mechanical or car exchange.

Charges Schedul
e:

Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Limited (CMPDI) had said that candidates for the post must make the installment of Rs. 100 and need to pay extra bank charges of Rs. 50.

Plan to present an application:

The module of the enrollment is being summed up at the official site of Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Limited (CMPDI) and candidates must make the reasonable enlistment in the wake of giving the required detail. Candidates must remove the print from the application and need to send it with all the vital declarations. Candidates may likewise utilize the disconnected accessible application to get the enrollment.

Essential Date:

1st Sep 2014 to 23rd Sep 2014: Date as said to make the online and additionally disconnected method of enlistment.

1st Sep 2014 to twentieth Sep 2014: Dates in the middle of which candidates must make the installment of charge.

30th Sep 2014: Closing date accommodated the engaging the applications at the work environment.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in