2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th April 2016, 02:58 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Central Coalfields Ltd Tenders

Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) is a subsidiary of Coal India Limited (CIL), an undertaking of the Government of India. CCL manages the nationalized coal mines of the Coal Mines Authority, Central division

List of Tenders

Hiring of 01(one) no. hard top covered Jeep, diesel version 24hrs basis for Ashok Project.

Hiring of 01(one) no. hard top covered Jeep, diesel version 24hrs basis for Piparwar Project.

Hiring of 01(one) no. hard top covered Jeep, diesel version 24hrs basis for Piparwar Project.

Hiring of 01(one) no. hard top covered Jeep, diesel version 24hrs basis for CHP/CPP, Piparwar Area.

Hiring of 01(one) no. 10 (ten) Seater hard top covered Jeep, diesel version 24hrs basis for CHP/CPP,

Hiring of 01(one) no. hard top covered Jeep, diesel version 24hrs basis for CHP/CPP, Piparwar Area.

Procurement of spares for BH 60 Dumpers working at Ashok Project.

Procurement of Personal Computers for the proposed Group V.T.C. at Ray-Bachra UG mine of Piparwar.

Procurement of Air Conditioners for the proposed Group V.T.C. at Ray-Bachra UG mine of Piparwar Area

Procurement of 8 Nos. Diesel Loco starter Battery for Diesel Loco Engine of Kargali Washery.

Auto Electrical Spares -16 Items

HOSES OF PAYLOADER 988H – 18 Items

ELECTRIC LIGHTING SPARES – 20 Items

Procurement of 100K & 150K Wilfly Pump Spares at Rajrappa Washery Project.
supply of Safety Items for Rajrappa Washery Project.

for knowing the details about the Tenders you may go to the official site of the Central Coalfields Ltd the at the top of the page you may get the Menu of Tender click on it After clicking you may redirect to the page from there you may get the details of the Tendrs of the Central Coal Field

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot of that page

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in