2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th August 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Central Board of Secondary Education Physics Solved Papers

Hy I need the 12th class Central Board of Secondary Education Physics Papers so please can you give me the papers?
Similar Threads
Thread
Central Board of Secondary Education class 12th C++ previous year question papers
Central Board of Secondary Education class 12 Accounts previous year question papers
Central Board of Secondary Education class 10 last year question papers
Central Board of Secondary Education class 12 Biology question papers
Central Board of Secondary Education Class 12th Science past year question papers
Central Board of Secondary Education class 6th Mathematics model question papers
Central Board of Secondary Education PMT previous year question papers
Previous year Central Board of Secondary Education class 12 papers of Accounts
Central Board of Secondary Education class 12 Economics last year question papers
Central Board of Secondary Education class 12 Economics previous year question papers
Central Board of Secondary Education class 12 Physics last year question papers
Central Board of Secondary Education class 12 last year papers of PCM
Central Board of Secondary Education class 12 last year question papers of English
Central Board of Secondary Education class 10 SA-1 sample question papers
Class 12 question papers of Physics of Central Board of Secondary Education
Central Board of Secondary Education class 12 Commerce last year question papers
Central Board of Secondary Education class 12 previous year question papers
Central Board of Secondary Education class 12th Science last year question papers
Central Board of Secondary Education class 12th Physics previous year question papers
Previous year question papers of class 12th Physics of Central Board of Secondary Edu
20th August 2014, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Central Board of Secondary Education Physics Solved Papers

As you required Central Board of Secondary Education Physics Papers so here I am providing you the same.

Some content of the file has been given here:

General Instruction :
(i) All questions are compulsory.
(ii)
(ii) There are 29 questions in total. Questions 1 to 8 are very short answer type questions and carry one mark each.
(iii) Questions 9 to 16 carry two marks each, questions 17 to 25 carry three marks each and questions 27 to 29
carry five marks each.
(iv) There is no overall choice. However, an internal choice has been provided in one question of two marks,
one questions of three marks and all three questions of five marks each. You have to attempt only one of
the choices in such questions.
(v) Question 26 is a value based question carrying four marks.
(vi) Use of calculators is not permitted. However, you may use log tables if necessary.
(vii) You may use the following values of physical constants wherever necessary :

For more detailed information I am uploading PDF file which are free to download

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in