2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2015, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Central Bank Of India Sub Staff Recruitment Application Form

Follow the given procedure, you get the information regarding the Central Bank Of India Application Form for the Sub Staff Recruitment

First of all go to the Central Bank Of India main site

Click on careers which is on top

The page looks like the image given below

Whenever the Central Bank Of India release the Sub Staff Recruitment Application Form candidates can download from the careers section .

As on today 23/5/2015 following Recruitment notices are available .

Recruitment of DIRECTOR for RSETIs (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes) on Contract basis for one year in Yavatmal district.

Recruitment of DIRECTOR for RSETIs (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes) in Jalgaon District on Contract basis for one year.

Recruitment/Engagement of Director for RSETIs Ratlam (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes) &Incharge/Counselor for FLCs Ratlam (Financial Literacy Centres) on Contract basis for the year 2015-16

Engagement of Faculty for RSETIs (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes) on contract basis for the RSETI Raisen by Regional Office Bhopal

Recruitment of Director RSETI (Rural Self Employment Training Institute) at Yavatmal District for Year 2015
9th December 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am Manendra and I heard that Central Bank of India has released a recruitment for Driver Cum Peon post as I want to apply for that so can you please provide me application form of that??
9th December 2015, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator

Yes, you have heard correct that Central Bank of India has released recruitment for Driver Cum Peon post, here I am providing you details of this:
Total No of Post: 01
Eligibility Criteria:

Age Limit: Aspirants age should be below 50 years.
Academic Qualification:
Aspirants should pass 5th class with valid Driving license & Elementary knowledge of Reading & Speaking in Hindi & Local language.
Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 10-11-2015.

As the last date for this Recruitments is passed away hence the application form for this is removed

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in