2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th December 2015, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Re: Central Bank of India Recruitment Latest

Hello sir, I’m trying to get job in Central bank of India. At this time any latest job recruitment available in Central bank of India then please provide me?
19th December 2015, 09:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Central Bank of India Recruitment Latest

At this time currently no any recruitment updated in Central bank of India. last recruitment for the Central bank of India was updated before on 2nd December 2015 for Part Time Doctor Posts.

Here I’m giving you such basic information:

Central Bank of India was published notification for the recruitment of Part Time Doctor Vacancies for its regional office on contractual basis.

Candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 02-12-2015. but at this time this recruitment is does not open.

Name of the Posts: Part Time Doctor

Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess MD General Medicine.

Applying process:
Candidates may send their resume in the prescribed form with supporting documents & envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the post of Part Time Doctor” on the top corner to the Chief Manager (HRD), Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Bank Street, Hyderabad – 500 095 on or before 02-12-2015.

More detail and applying process please visit an official website of Central bnak of India.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in