2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th March 2013, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Central Bank of India Online Form Apply

Central Bank of India (CBI)
It was established in the year 1911.
Here I am providing you the attachments of CBI online form you can download it from the following two links which are given below.
You can get the online application form of CBI from this link given below
iupsc.in/2012/12/central-bank-of-india-recruitment-2013.html

There are many types of vacancies at CBI. You can visit this link then from the home page go to the career option you will get all the details of vacancies which are available at central bank for example post of safai karamchari cum sub staff just open this link and see it as you are searching for the online form you can visit this link given below.
centralbankofindia.co.in/site/mainsite.aspx?status=1&menu_id=17
24th November 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to apply for the online accounting opening so please provide me application form for this account.
24th November 2015, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Central Bank of India offers online form facility for account opening to its customers. So here I am providing you the process to fill this form.

Process to fill the online form of account opening

First of all visit the official website of CBI. There will you find online accounting opening option on the right side of home page so click on it.

A new page will open and shows you three options there. So you click on the new user option.

Then on the next page general terms and conditions will come and here you have to click on agree option at the left bottom of page after click on I have read the conditions.

The next page will be the online form of account opening. So you can fill it.

Now you can fill all personal data in this form.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in