2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th November 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Re: Central Bank of India IBPS Clerk Challan

I want to fill the IBPS clerk exam form and my nearest bank branch is central bank of India,can I pay my application fee in this bank ?
26th November 2015, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Central Bank of India IBPS Clerk Challan

Yes,you will pay your IBPS clerk exam application fee in Central Bank of India and we will give you information how to fill application form as well as send you a challan form of this bank.

Process to pay application fee of IBPS clerk exam:
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the Central Bank of India website
and open the “Careers” link which situated on Home Page.
(2) Take a Print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the “RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN‟.
(3) Fill in the Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible
handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
(4) Go to the nearest Central Bank of India branch with the Application Fee Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee as indicated below:

GEN & OBC :- Rs. 100.00
SC/ST/Physically Challenged /EXSM :- Rs. 20.00

(5) Obtain the candidates Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan
duly receipted by the Bank with
(a) Branch Name,
(b) 3 to 10 Digit Trans ID, AND Date of Deposit filled in by the Branch Official.

(6) You are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Notification on the Bank’s website and going to the Link “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR
CLERKS ” to open up the appropriate Online Application Form Format.
(7) Fill in the details from the Recruitment Application Fee Payment Challan in the
Online Application Form at the appropriate place.
(8) The fee payment challan should be attached to the System Generated Printed
Application Form, which will have to be submitted only at the time of the Personal
Interview.

Notes:
Payment of application fees by any other mode except by the above stated mode will not be accepted.
Instruments like demand draft / bankers cheques / Indian postal orders received towards payment of application fees will not be encased by the bank and such instruments if received will not be returned to the candidates.
An application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fees once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. Therefore, before applying on-line for the post , the candidate should ensure that he /she fulfils each of the eligibility
criteria and other norms, including submission of documents mention in notification.

Challan form of central bank of india for IBPS clerk recruitment

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in