2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Re: Central Bank Of India Direct Recruitment

Hello sir, after MA in Rural Development I want to get job in Central bank of India. This bank was conducting the CWE test for candidates. I want to get detail about the Central Bank of India Direct Recruitment 2015. Please any one can provide me whole detail?
7th November 2015, 10:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Central Bank Of India Direct Recruitment

Central bank of India was established in 1911, this bank was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians.

Central Bank of India Recruitment 2015 published for the Faculty & Office Asst Posts. Candidates may apply in prescribed application format on or before 05-11-2015. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process,

Central Bank of India Vacancy Details for two posts:
Faculty
Office Assistant

Age Limit: apply candidates age should not be less than 65 years for Faculty post and 35 years for Office Assistant.

Educational Qualification: Candidates should clear our Graduation MSW/ MA in Rural Development/ MA in Sociology/ Psychology/ B.Sc (Agri.)/ BA with B.Ed for Faculty post and Graduation BSW/ BA/ B.Com with computer knowledge.

Selection Process: Candidates will be called for interview.

Process:
Interested candidates may send their application in the prescribed format and in an envelope should be superscripted as the “Application for the Post of Faculty/ Office Assistant at RSETI Centre on contract for the year”
Address:
Regional Manager/ Chairman. Local Advisory Committee,
Central Bank of India, Regional Office
On before 05-11-2015.

Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 05-11-2015.

For the application form you should keep follow the given link:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Central Bank Of India Direct Recruitment.pdf (216.5 KB, 137 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in