2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: Central Bank Of India Amravati Recruitment

Hello, I want to know the details of the Central Bank of India Amravati recruitments, as I want to apply.
7th November 2015, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Central Bank Of India Amravati Recruitment

Hello, as I tell you that Central Bank of India Amravati recruitments were held in 2014 August. Now may not apply for the post. Still here I am providing you the details of the recruitments done by bank as under:

The recruitment by the Central Bank of India is for Central Bank of India Samajik Utthan Avam Prashikshan Sansthan (CBI-SUAPS) for RSETIs Kota (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes). Selected candidates will be hired on a contract basis for an initial period of one year.

Faculty: 1 post
Salary: Rs 12,000 per month
The age of the candidate must be below 65. He must have the postgraduate degree such as MSW/MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/BSc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed and have knowledge of teaching with computer knowledge.

Office Assistant: 1 post
Salary: Rs 8,000 per month
The age of the candidate must be below 35 and the candidates must have the graduation degree with knowledge of the accounts and book keeping with the basic computer knowledge.

Selection procedure:
Eligible candidates were selected for the posts on the basis of performance in an interview.

How to apply:
The candidates who were interested has to apply by sending the application with complete documents at:
Regional Manager,
Central Bank of India,
Regional Office,
Hotel Airlines Building,
Nayapura,
Opp.MBS Hospital,
Kota (Rajasthan) 324001.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in