2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th April 2016, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CDS IMA Exam Date

Ya sure buddy I will help you here to get the dates for Indian Military Academy (IMA) Combined Defence Services Examination so that you can check it easily.

Here I’m telling you tentative dates

Releasing Date of CDS (I) 2016 Notification: 1st week November 2016

Online applications can be filled from 1st week November 2016-December 2016

CDS (I) 2016 Admit Cards Download Date: January-February 2017

Date of Commencement of Exam: 2nd week February 2017

Application fee
Application Fee: Candidates (excepting Female /SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/State bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card

Eligibility criteria

i) For Indian Military Academy / Officers’ Training Academy: Degree from a recognized university or equivalent

ii) For Indian Naval Academy: Bachelor of Engineering

iii) For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering

Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificate on the date of commencement of the SSB interview at the SSB

For CDS exam, applicants can be from any stream but for entry to Air Force and Navy, candidates should have studied physics and maths up to Class 12

Candidates who are studying in the final year degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply but they will be required to subject proof of passing the degree examination to reach the Army Head Quarter/Rtd CDSE Entry, West Bloc III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066

Exam centers

Agartala, Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Patna, Aizawl, Imphal, Port Blair, Allahabad, Itanagar, Raipur, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bareilly, Jammu, Sambalpur, Bhopal, Jorhat, Shillong, Chandigarh, Kochi, Shimla, Chennai, Kohima, Srinagar, Cuttack, Kohima, Srinagar, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Dehradun, Lucknow, Delhi, Madurai, Tirupati, Dharwar, Mumbai, Udaipur, Dispur, Nagpur, Vishakhapatnam

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in