2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th August 2012, 11:12 AM
ramanath.

CDS Form Online

Hy can some buddy give me the date of CDS Online Form and also provide me the procedure for the online form of CDS and tell me the last date of CDS Online Form?
Similar Threads
Thread
NDA Form is it Online
UGC NET Online Form
MP PMT Online Form
IIT JEE Online Form
MBA online form
Online Form MDU
NDA CDS Online Form
SSC Form Online Registration Form
SBI PO Online Form
TET online form of UP
BHU UET Online Form
PTU online form
DCE online form
Online Form of IIT JEE
Mp Online SSC Form
JNU B Sc Online Form
CPT form Online
MDU Online B.Ed. Form
IIT JEE Form Online
SSC FCI online form
14th August 2012, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CDS Form Online

UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) will conduct CDS- II (Combined Defense Services) examination 2012 on 16th September, 2012.

The last date to apply online was 2nd July, 2012 till 11.59 PM. It has been passed so now you can’t apply for this online.

When UPSC will announce next recruitment exam dates for CDS then I’ll provide you online form.
2nd December 2015, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wanted to apply for the CDS examination will you tell me from whereas I should get the examination form for the CDS examination ?
2nd December 2015, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the CDS Examination let me tell you that as per my knowledge the examination form of the CDS examination is available in the month of December .

You may get the application form on the official site of the UPSC CDS Examination . here I am giving you another important information about the CDS Examination
CDS Examination 2016 .

Eligibility Criteria: –
Qualification – Candidates must be passed in graduation degree program in any field from any recognized university. Those candidates who are appearing in final year, they can also apply for CDS Exam 2015 before last date.

Age limit: – Candidates age should be more than 18 year and less than 24 years as on last date of application form submission. Age relaxation will be granted as per government norms.

Application fees :
Aspirants have to pay application fee of Rs.200/- for General & OBC category.
•SC/ST/ Female aspirants no need to pay any kind of

Selection process :
Aspirants will get selected on the basis of written test.
Then short listed aspirants will be called for personnel interview.
For applying : ) First of all the job aspirants have to open the official web page of UPSC exams,

ii) Then the job aspirants have to click on the link named as “Part I Registration

iii) On doing so a new page will open
iv) Then the job aspirants have to read the instructions carefully and click on the tab “Yes” for further procedure.

v) A new page will open as where the job aspirants have to fill the complete details such as name, date of birth, address, etc in the space provided for it.

vi) On doing so, the system will generate a unique registration ID which will be specific for every job aspirants.

vi) Like this the job aspirants have to proceed by filling each stages of the application form.

v) If the job aspirants have already registered themselves and want to continue from the place where they left the application form the previous time, they can then straight away continue by clicking on “Part II

It is to be noted that the appointment in CDS (Combined Defence Services) is solely on the discretion of Services Selection Board (SSB).
29th February 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Suryapratap Bajwa and I have completed my graduation. I want to join Army. Can you tell me about the CDS form and its application dates. Can I apply for it. How can I find it?
29th February 2016, 11:37 AM
Super Moderator

CDS is Combined Defence Services exam.
It is conducted for admission into academies like
Indian Air Force Academy
Indian Naval Academy
Indian military academy
Officers Training academy

As you have asked about the CDS online form, I want to tell you that the last date to apply for the examination has been passed away.

You have to wait till the release of next notification to apply for it.
UPSC conducts the CDS exam, so you can check from the UPSC website to be updated abuot the exam notification.
For that you can follow steps given below

Firstly, go to UPSC website, the page open look like

Then click on ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC, the page open look like

Here you will get the information regarding the exam when available.
Some eligibility details:
Applicant must have the bachelor’s degree from any recognized University or college.
Married contenders are not eligible for this exam.
Applicant must have the age more than 18 years and less than 24 years.
Candidates must be of Indian nationals so as to fill the CDS Application Form.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in