2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st February 2017, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

CDS Exam Login

Hi I am interested in having the etails of the eligibility as well as the pplication process for the Combined Defense Services Examination (I)
Similar Threads
Thread
GTU CCC Login
UBC SSC login
NDA Login
HCL CRM Login
SBI PPF Login
DBRAUEXAMS Net College Login login Form
SSC CGL Login
DTU TID Login
ONGC Exam Login
LIC ADO Login
APU Login
SBI Login
NEET Exam Login
MBA HSG login
RMLAU Exam Form Student Login
NLU Login
LPU UMS ID Login
UPSC Exam Login
SFU SSC Login
IPS web login
1st February 2017, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CDS Exam Login

Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has welcomed applications for enrollment of 463 opportunities by leading Combined Defense Services Examination (I) - 2017.

UPSC Vacancy Details:

No. of Posts: 463

Name of the Examination: Combined Defense Services Examination (I) - 2017

Name of the Course:

1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun-144th (DE) Course beginning in January, 2018: 150 Posts

2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-Course beginning in January, 2018 Executive (General Service): 45 Posts

3. Aviation based armed forces Academy, Hyderabad-(Pre-Flying) Training Course beginning in February, 2018: 32 Posts

4. Officers' Training Academy, Chennai-107th SSC(Men)(NT) Course beginning in April, 2018: 225 Posts

5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai-21st SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course beginning in April, 2018: 11 Posts

Age Limit:

Candidates age ought to be 20-24 years as on 01-01-2018 (conceived not sooner than 02nd January, 1994 and not later than 01st January, 1998). Age unwinding is appropriate according to rules.

Instructive Qualification:

Candidates ought to have Degree for Post 1, 4, 5, Degree in Engineering for Post 2, Degree (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering for Post 3.

Determination Process:

Selection will be founded on composed examination and meeting test.

Application Fee:

Candidates ought to have Rs.200/ - by saving the cash in any branch of SBI with money or by utilizing net saving money office of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by utilizing any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card. No charge for Female/SC/ST hopefuls.

Step by step instructions to Apply: Eligible applicants may apply online through the site "www.upsc.gov.in" from 09-11-2016 to 02-12-2016 till 06:00 pm.

Directions to Apply Online:

1. Before applying on the web applicants need to check the duplicates of photo and mark.

2. Sign on through the site

3. Tap on "Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC".

4. Tap on "Part – I/Part – II Registration".

5. Perused the Important Instructions and fill the frame with all the significant points of interest and present the application shape.

6. After effective enrollment, an extraordinary enlistment ID will be dispensed, note down the ID and watchword.

7. Presently fill the individual profile, contact points of interest, age unwinding if pertinent.

8. Presently fill the points of interest of capability, experience.

9. Presently fill the points of interest of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.

10. Presently applicant need to pick the Recruitment Test Center.

11. Presently applicants need to transfer reports in Document Upload Module

12. In the wake of transferring photo and mark review the ORA shape and check the points of interest precisely.

13. Presently tap on the submit catch

14. Competitors can Pay Online utilizing the Internet saving money office in SBI or other related banks or can pay through Visa/Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/Institution.

15. Here the Transaction ID and Date of Registration subtle elements will straightforwardly transferred naturally.

16. Presently pay the expense through money at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip

17. An exchange ID will be given, again return to the site and tap on the "Snap here to see your Previous/Currently dynamic applications".

18. Sign in by enrollment ID and secret word, applicants can see "My Active Application (My draft Application)" interface.

19. Presently fill the points of interest of exchange ID and Date of Transaction if paid through money.

20. Click "Proceed with", check the points of interest of expense and present the application.

21. Presently take the printout duplicates of use join the confirmed duplicates of all reports and keep it for sometime later.

Essential Dates:

Begin Date to Apply Online 09-11-2016

Last Date for Payment of Fee with Cash Mode 01-12-2016 till 11:59 pm

Last Date for Payment of Fee Through Online 02-12-2016 till 06:00 pm

Last Date to Apply Online 02-12-2016 till 06:00 pm

Date of Exam 05-02-2017

Last edited by Rajkumar Agarwal; 1st February 2017 at 12:05 PM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in