2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

CCSU Veterans Affairs Office

Hello sir I want to know the office address of the Central Connecticut State University (CCSU) Veterans Affairs Office. Can you please provide me the office address of CCSU Veterans Affairs. Also provide me the contact details and map location so that I can get the office very easily?
Similar Threads
Thread
CCSU office hours
CCSU Academic Affairs Office
CCSU Box Office
Veterans Affairs CCSU
CCSU Veterans
Office Of Admissions CCSU
University of Rochester Veterans Alliance
CCSU Student Affairs
CCSU Office of Development and Alumni Affairs
MBA Veterans
Xavier University Veterans Affairs
CCSU Office Of Financial Aid
University of the pacific Veterans Affairs
CCSU Office of Diversity and Equity
Academic Affairs CCSU
CCSU Open On Veterans Day
CCSU Bursar Office
Veterans History Project CCSU
CCSU Financial Aid Office Hours
MGH Institute Of Health Professions Office Of Student Affairs
22nd July 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: CCSU Veterans Affairs Office

Can you provide me the working hours for Office of Veterans Affairs of CCSU (Central Connecticut State University) as I will visit the Office accordingly?
22nd July 2018, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CCSU Veterans Affairs Office

The working hours for Office of Veterans Affairs of CCSU (Central Connecticut State University) are as follows:

Office Hours:
8:00am to 5:00pm: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday
8:00am to 6:00pm: Wednesday

Office of Veterans Affairs

Veterans considering application to CCSU (Central Connecticut State University) need to contact the Office of Veterans Affairs to determine eligibility criteria for benefits and for tuition waivers.

While the office is not connected with the Department of Veterans Administration, communication and cooperation with the Veterans Administration is maintained for processing claims and benefit payments.

Veteran Drop in Center
The Drop in Center provides a place for student veterans to study, network with other student veterans, utilize computers, have lunch, share conversation and participate in Veterans Student Organization (VSO) meetings as well as other veteran related activities.

Drop in Center Hours:
8:00am to 9:00pm: Monday-Thursday
8:00am to 5:00pm: Friday

Veterans Student Organization

The Veterans Student Organization is an organization that promotes the recognition of and appreciation for Armed Forces Service members and Veterans within our campus community.

Club meetings are held on Wednesdays, at 3:00 pm in the Veterans Drop in Center, Carroll Hall (Room 035). One does not need to be a Veteran, or actively involved with the military to be in this club.

The mission of the Veterans Student Organization is to promote the appreciation of veterans and members of Armed Forces; create public awareness of veterans and service members as a part of university community; and to further understanding and appreciation of the duties assigned to and performed by Armed Forces.

All students are welcome. Interested in becoming involved in the CCSU Veterans Student Organization e-mail to find out more

Club Officers
President: Tyler Listro
Vice President: Owen Cornish
Treasurer: Aleena Smith
Secretary: Hunter Lundin
Faculty Advisor: Chris Gutierrez

Meeting Time:
Wednesdays @ 3:00pm
Carroll Hall, Room 035 (basement)

Contact Detail:
Central Connecticut State University
Office of Veterans Affairs