2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th October 2012, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CCSU Transfer Application Deadline

If you are looking for the transfer at Central Connecticut State University then you must completed minimum of 30 credits at CCSU in order to earn the University’s bachelor’s degree.

Here I am giving you whole procedure for this.

1. Submit an online application at official site of this university.
2. Submit fee $50.00 non-refundable application fee.
3. Transfer students must submit their official transcript(s) from all post-secondary institutions attended.
4. There are SAT or ACT scores.
5. There are recommendations letter(s) are optional.

Contact address:-
Central Connecticut State University
Davidson Hall, Room 115
1615 Stanley Street
New Britain, CT 06050
21st March 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Hello boys can you tell me what the CCSU Transfer Application Deadline is for spring semester as my nephew want admission there??
21st March 2015, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator

Sir as you are looking for spring semester Application Deadline for your nephew as Transfer in CCSU (Central Connecticut State University) , so I want to tell you that deadline to apply for the fall semester is June 1st and December 1st for the spring semester.

CCSU (Central Connecticut State University) requires Transfer students to submit the following credentials to the Office of Admissions in order to be considered for admission.

Information related to admission for transfer students:

Application form
For application you need to create an account on university site, in apply section:

Fee
$50.00 non-refundable application fee. Online applicants will be asked to submit the $50.00 application fee prior to submission of the online application.

Transfer students must submit their official transcript(s) from all post-secondary institutions attended. Hand delivered transcripts will not be accepted and are not considered official.

Transfer students who have taken course work at institutions outside of the U.S. are required to have a course by course evaluation done by a NACES organization member

Transfer students must submit their official high school transcript(s).

Applicants are not required to submit SAT or ACT scores if the

applicant has successfully completed more than twelve college level credits or has been out of high school for more than five years.

An optional personal essay on a topic of your choice.
Recommendations letter(s) are optional.

Send all application materials to:
Undergraduate Admissions Office
Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley Street
New Britain, CT 06050

Tags
application

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in