2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th May 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

CCSU Robotics

I am interested in Robotics Engineering Technology and for this I have decided to join the CCSU (Central Connecticut State University). Will you tell me the lists of Robotics Engineering courses available at this University? And also provide me the admission contact number of this University?
Similar Threads
Thread
IITG Robotics
IIT Patna Robotics
IIT Madras Robotics
Robotics IIT Roorkee
Robotics IIT Delhi
VTU Robotics Notes
Robotics Course
Best Colleges For Robotics
IITB Robotics
What is Robotics and Automation
Robotics IIT Guwahati
What Is Robotics Engineering
IIT Bombay Robotics Lab
Robotics in IIT Madras
Robotics IITD
IIT Delhi Robotics Lab
Best Universities Robotics
PG in Robotics
Robotics Institutes
MIT Robotics Graduate
30th November 2019, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Re: CCSU Robotics

I want to get the details of Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering Technology program at Central Connecticut State University CCSU so can you provide me?
30th November 2019, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CCSU Robotics

The CCSU Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering Technology RMET program of study will require 130 credits of undergraduate work including a one semester senior project capstone requirement and a 400-hour summer internship in a relevant industry.

Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering Technology RMET program

The RMET curriculum is accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission (ETAC of ABET).

This includes the General Education courses that meet all relevant requirements, totaling 42 to 48 credits.

RMET program Major Requirements make up 45 credits of introductory and applied robotics and mechatronics courses.

An additional 36 credits of required courses in the areas of mathematics, electronics, engineering mechanics, and manufacturing provide prerequisite theory and skills for the major requirements.

An important educational aspect of this program is its focus on development of practical/ hands-on skills of the graduates through integral laboratory component/activities in all technical ROBO courses designed for this major (Major Requirements).

Two hours of laboratory component/activities will be offered for every two hours of lectures.

A minimum 400-hour internship in relevant industries is included as a graduation requirement (ROBO 496 - 3 credits).

A one-semester capstone course (ROBO 497 Capstone: Senior Project) integrates the diverse elements of the curriculum to develop student competence in both technical and non-technical skills to solve real-world problems.

The program will develop strong analytical skills through very challenging math and sciences requirements.

Contact-

Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley Street, New Britain,
CT 06050
860-832-3200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in