2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

15th April 2015, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

CCSU plug in day

I am new student of the Connecticut State University. So will you please tell me when will be the event of plug in day will be celebrated at the Connecticut State University's? Provide me the date sheet of this event. Will you also provide me the contact details and the location map of the CSU?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ccsu bba
Ccsu ld
Ccsu cit
Ccsu Bg Ky
Ccsu mba
Ccsu Ugc Net
Ccsu fye
Ccsu MBA
Ccsu wbb
Fd ccsu
Ccsu elp
Crm 435 ccsu
Ccsu mba
Ccsu ehs
Ccsu ra
Bca ccsu
Ccsu mrt
What Is Going On At CCSU
Ccsu nfl
Ccsu vhp
25th July 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: CCSU plug in day

When the Third Annual Electric Auto National Plug In Day at Central Connecticut State University was conducted?
25th July 2018, 07:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CCSU plug in day

The Central Connecticut State University's Third Annual Electric Auto National Plug In Day was held on Sunday, Sept. 29, 2013 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., at Central Connecticut State Universities Memorial Hall and parking lot in front of the Student Center, 1615 Stanley St., New Britain.

CCSU Third Annual Electric Auto National Plug

Many electric automobiles were displayed and available for test drives, as well as exhibitors with electric automobile accessories, hardware and knowledge.

From 1 to 4 p.m., an educational and informative electric automobile presentation was held.
As part of the third annual Electric Auto National Plug In Day, over one hundred of Connecticut electric vehicle drivers, enthusiasts and the general public attended this National Plug In Day Event to highlight the fun, clean-air benefits, cost-savings, and present day feasibility of driving electric automobiles in Connecticut.

New England Electric Auto Association and the GESAC of Central Connecticut State University organised this event. Nissan and Tesla are local sponsors. Plug In America, the Sierra Club and the Electric Auto Association are national organizers.

Plug In America is a nonprofit organization that works to accelerate the shift to plug-in vehicles powered by clean, affordable, domestic electricity to reduce our nation's dependence on petroleum and improve the global environment.

The Electric Auto Association is a nonprofit educational organization with 75 chapters worldwide that promotes the advancement and widespread adoption of electric vehicles.

Contact-

Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley St, New Britain, CT 06053, USA
+1 860-832-3200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in