2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

CCSU Mens Ice Hockey

I want to get the information of the Men's Ice Hockey program of Central Connecticut State University? Tell me the athletic scholarship opportunities for NCSA student? What is the aim of the Men's Ice Hockey program and required to do this program?
Similar Threads
Thread
Ccsu bba
CCSU Ice Hockey Club
Ccsu mba
NDA Hockey
Pacific University Field Hockey
SMU Ice Hockey
What Are Good Mens Watch Brands
Top 10 Mens Watches
MBA Hockey
Most Expensive Mens Watches Brands
Mens Watch Brands List Top 10
Good hockey colleges
MBA Hockey Athabasca
Ccsu mba
MBA hockey management
Ccsu ehs
CCSU Club Hockey
Ccsu nfl
NHSSC Floor Hockey
CCSU Hockey
3rd September 2018, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: CCSU Mens Ice Hockey

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Ice Hockey Club of the Central Connecticut State University ?
3rd September 2018, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CCSU Mens Ice Hockey

Ice Hockey Club encourages and promotes the sport of ice hockey, aids students to become better players, and schedules matches against other schools and clubs. The CCSU Ice Hockey Club competes within the American Collegiate Hockey Association (ACHA) in the Super East Collegiate Hockey League (SECHL) conference. for information about the league, conference, division, and individual team stats.

CCSU Ice Hockey Club
The CCSU Ice Hockey Club competes in the American Collegiate Hockey Association (ACHA) against other collegiate teams.

The CCSU Ice Hockey Club is the 2010 ACHA Division II National Champions Runner up. 2011 governors cup champions

Regular Meeting Time and Place
Exact schedule TBD. Typically three or four days per week of practices and games on weekends. Practices vary by season and may either be held at 7:00a.m. or 9:00p.m. for 90min.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in