2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Ccsu idtrc

Tell me the workshops offered by the Instructional Design and Technology Resource Center of Central Connecticut State University? also provide me the phone number of the Instructional Design and Technology Resource Center?
Similar Threads
Thread
Cie ccsu
Ccsu ld
Ccsu cit
Ccsu Bg Ky
Ccsu mba
Ccsu Ugc Net
Cs 151 Ccsu
Ccsu fye
Ccsu eop
Ccsu MBA
Ccsu wbb
Fd ccsu
Ccsu elp
Crm 435 ccsu
Ccsu mba
Ccsu ra
Ccsu mrt
What Is Going On At CCSU
Ccsu nfl
Ccsu vhp
27th June 2018, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ccsu idtrc

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Instructional Design and Technology Resource Center of the Central Connecticut State University ?
27th June 2018, 12:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ccsu idtrc

The Instructional Design and Technology Resource Center (IDTRC) provides instructional design services, technology assistance, and training to faculty and staff.

The Center, located on the 3rd floor of the library, is equipped with the latest computers that operate in both Windows and Macintosh platforms, and has available scanning devices and an interactive white board.

Facility
IDTRC has classroom/workshop space, a conference area for webinars, and space for multimedia development for editing video and producing media rich course materials.

Contact Information :

Elihu Burritt Library - 3rd Floor
Phone: (860) 832-2081

If you have a Blackboard or technology issue that needs prompt attention, please email IDTRC@ccsu.edu which will create an incident ticket.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in