2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

CCSU Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

What is Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu of Central Connecticut State University? tell me the purpose and the benefits of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu? Provide me the other details regarding Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu organization of Central Connecticut State University??
Similar Threads
Thread
Ccsu bba
Cie ccsu
Ccsu ld
Ccsu cit
Ccsu Bg Ky
Ccsu mba
Ccsu Ugc Net
Ccsu fye
Ccsu eop
Ccsu MBA
Ccsu wbb
Fd ccsu
Ccsu elp
Crm 435 ccsu
Ccsu mba
Ccsu ehs
Ccsu ra
What Is Going On At CCSU
Ccsu nfl
Ccsu vhp
27th July 2018, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Re: CCSU Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu of the Central Connecticut State University ?
27th July 2018, 10:23 AM
Super Moderator

Central Connecticut State University is a regional, comprehensive public university in New Britain, Connecticut, United States. Founded in 1849 as the State Normal School, CCSU is Connecticut's oldest publicly funded university.

The Information About the Jiu-Jitsu of the Central Connecticut State University

Jiu-Jitsu

The purpose of our organization is to promote the benefits of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to the students, to further awareness of the Brazilian Jiu-Jistu to the central community, as well as encourage fitness, self-discipline, respect and stress relief.

Practice: Monday and Wednesday
8:30pm - 10:30pm

Other Clubs of the University Are As follow

Baseball
This club is dedicated to the men and women who want to prove their skills on the baseball field. We participate in fall and spring semester baseball leagues.

Dance Team
The CCSU Dance Team performs at all home football games, men's basketball games, and women's basketball games. They dance and participate in on campus events such as pep rallies, open house, and freshmen orientation. They also compete locally.

Equestrian Club
The purpose of the Equestrian Club shall be to promote equestrian sports, general knowledge, and proper horse care; to further the availability of equestrian sports to the CCSU community; and, to encourage active participation in the sport.

Football Club
The purpose of the Football Club is to provide the opportunity for student athletes to play the sport they love, while building character discipline and a good work ethic on and off the field.

Ice Hockey Club
Ice Hockey Club encourages and promotes the sport of ice hockey, aids students to become better players, and schedules matches against other schools and clubs. The CCSU Ice Hockey Club competes within the American Collegiate Hockey Association (ACHA).

Lacrosse Club- Men's
Lacrosse Club promotes physical well being and sportsmanship through intercollegiate competition in this sport.

Contact Information
Central Connecticut State University
Address: 1615 Stanley St, New Britain, CT 06053, USA
18th October 2023, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi, is the CCSU Brazilian Jiu Jitsu club still active? Pls contact me att borresen343@my.ccsu.edu

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in