2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th August 2012, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CCS University Exam Result

You are waiting for Chaudhary Charan Singh University BA first year exam result so your wait is over because its result is declared. You can go result page by click on Result online link which is available on university website home page. After this you can see result by select course and year and enter roll number and at last click on submit button.

Given image is of CCS University Result page:

11th November 2012, 10:28 PM
registered

Hi, my name is dolly from meerut. I gave exam of BCA 6th semister in Jun but I miss one exam.So I want to know about special exam.bcz special exam is not conduct yet.
20th March 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for the CCS University BDS Exam Result? Can you please tell me from where I can download its BDS Exam Result?
20th March 2015, 01:56 PM
Super Moderator

You are asking for the CCS University BDS Exam Result. The CCS University Declared BDS – I & II Year result on 13/02/2015. Here I am providing you the process for download the CCS University BDS Exam Result. This is as follows:

Firstly you should need to go at the official website of the CCS University. This is looks like as follows:

When you will visit at the above link you will find the result block at the bottom right of the page. You should need to click on that option.

When you will visit at the above link you will find Result link at the top. You should need to click on that option. This will open the University Examination Result page.

For download the result you should need to select Course and year from the dropdown list and enter your Roll Number and then click on submit option.
30th October 2019, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the result for M.Sc. Bio-Technology Previous Examination from the official website of Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
30th October 2019, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

The result for M.Sc. Bio-Technology Previous Examination from the official website of Chaudhary Charan Singh University is as follows:

Visit the official website of Chaudhary Charan Singh University

Under News & Updates on the mid of the home page, you will get the result

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

RDC- Geography meeting on dated 25.07.2019

RDC- Botany meeting on dated 22.07.2019/li>

Sr. Supdt. for B.Ed. Session (2018-20) Main Exam (for College Code-445)/li>

Important notice for the selected students in the merit of Entrance Test of M.Phil Session 2019-20/li>

Information related to MOOCs Courses on 'SWAYAM' platform during July 2019/li>

Related to Changes in Exam Centre of B.Ed. Exam/li>

Notice: Related to time change of B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed. Exam /li>

Top Priority: Principal/ Director - All affiliated Law Colleges (Relating to display the name of Institute on University portal)/li>

Press release: Related to result of M.Phil (Campus Entrance Test 2019-20)/li>

Change in the List of Sr. Supdt. for B.Ed. Session (2018-20) Main Exam/li>

Result of M.Phil (Sociology) Sub. code-08 has Uploaded (Campus Entrance Test 2019-20)/li>

Regarding conducting the Examination of B.P.Ed course./li>

Regarding Change in Examination dates of B.Ed. Course session 2018-20 (date: 06-07-2019 & 08-07-2019 Exam) /li>

All Aff. Colleges/ Institutes (Related to 33% seat increase)/li>

Important Notice for all applicants applying for admission to M.Ed Course Session 2019-20 (University Campus & Affiliated Colleges) /li>

Press release & Revised OMR Answer Key of M.Phil (Sociology) Sub code-08 (Campus Entrance Test 2019-20)/li>

Related to submit the Certificate of NAAC & AISHE/li>

Related to send Video recording & CCTV Link of B.Ed Exam-2019/li>

Contact Detail:
Chaudhary Charan Singh University,
Meerut 250001
Phone No. +91 121 2763539
Fax No. +91 121 2764777
E-mail: registrar@ccsuniversity.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in