2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th August 2012, 03:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CCS leave rules in Hindi

I am sharing the CCS Leave 3rd Amendment rules 2012 for your reference. For your assistance I am giving the leave rules in Hindi format.

You can download and use the pdf file containing the leave rules of CCS.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CCS LA 3rd 2012.pdf (122.5 KB, 1113 views)
9th June 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

please gave us ccs leave rules in hindi language.
7th August 2015, 01:45 PM

CCS leave rules complete in Hindi

i need a copy of CCS leave rules in hindi....pls help
8th September 2015, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I want short notes of following in hindi could you provide this throuth email (lalwani_chandan@rediffmail.com)

1.CCS (CCA) Rules
2.CCS (Conduct) Rules
3.CCS (Leave) Rules
4.Fundamental & Supplementary Rules
5.Pension Rules & New Pension Scheme
6.Medical Attendance Rules
7.Provident Fund Rules
16th September 2019, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for info related to CCS leave rules in Hindi , so if you have its related notification in Hindi then would you plz share with me ???
16th September 2019, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

As you are asking for Central Civil Services (Leave) Rules, 1972 in Hindi so on your demand I am sharing require info here :

Earned leave for Government servants serving in Departments other than Vacation Departments:

(1)(a)(i) The leave account of every Government servant (other than a military officer) who is serving in a Department other than a Vacation Department, shall be credited with earned leave, in advance, in two instalments of 15 days each on the first day of January and July of every calendar year.

(ii) When a Government servant joins a new post without availing full joining time by reasons that -

(a) he is ordered to join the new post at a new place of posting without availing of full joining time to which he is entitled, or

(b) he proceeds alone to the new place of posting and joins the post without availing full joining time and takes his family later within the permissible period of time for claiming traveling allowance for the family,

the number of days of joining time as admissible under sub-rule (4) of Rule 5 of the Central Civil Services (Joining Time) Rules, 1979, subject to the maximum of 15 days reduced by the number of days actually availed of, shall be credited to his leave account as earned leave:

Provided that the earned leave at his credit together with the unavailed joining time allowed to be so credited shall not exceed 1[300 days 2[in addition to the number of days for which encashment has been allowed along with Leave Travel Concession while in service]].

(b) The leave at the credit of a Government servant at the close of the previous half-year shall be carried forward to the next half-year, subject to the condition that the leave so carried forward plus the credit for the half-year do not exceed the maximum limit of 3[300 days 4[in addition to the number of days for which encashment has been allowed along with Leave Travel Concession while in service]].
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Central Civil Services (Leave). Rules, 1972.pdf (104.3 KB, 29 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in