2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th April 2013, 12:17 PM
piyush Himaz

Ccs ac co

Give me some information about Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
9th April 2013, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Ccs ac co

Chaudhary Charan Singh University was established in 1965. It is one of the premier educational institutions of the country which have vast, beautiful and pollution-free campus with 222 acres of land having vast playgrounds and experimental fields.

It offer following courses to its candidates:

M.Phil.
Botany
Mathematics
Microbiology
Physics
Statistics
Zoology

M.Sc.
Botany
Chemistry
Mathematics
Microbiology
Physics
Toxicology
Statistics
Zoology

Faculty of Arts
M.Phil.
Economics
English
Hindi
History
Political Science
Psycology
Sanskrit
Sociology

M.A
Economics
English
Hindi
History
Political Science
Psychology
Sanskrit
Sociology
Urdu

Faculty of Education
M.Phil.
M.Ed.

Faculty of Agriculture
M.Phil.
Genetics & Plant Breeding
Horticulture

M.Sc.(Ag.)
Genetics & Plant Breeding

Address:
Chaudhary Charan Singh University
Ramgarhi, Meerut,
Uttar Pradesh
Ph: 0121 276 3539

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Chaudhary+Charan+Singh+University,+Meerut&h l=en&ll=28.97751,77.739172&spn=0.040922,0.081711&c lient=opera&oe=utf-8&fb=1&gl=in&hq=Chaudhary+Charan+Singh+University, +Meerut&t=m&z=14&iwloc=A[/MAP]
21st May 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me in detail about the courses offered by CCSU or Chaudhary Charan Singh University as my friend wants to take admission in it?
21st May 2015, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Chaudhary Charan Singh University is a public university which was established in 1965. It has five faculties- Agriculture, Arts, Education, Science and Technology in which many courses are available at master level.

Faculty of Science

M.Phil.
(i) Botany (ii) Mathematics

(iii) Microbiology (iv) Physics

(v)Statistics (vi) Zoology

M.Sc.
(i) Botany (ii) Chemistry

(iii) Mathematics (iv) Microbiology

(v) Physics (vi) Toxicology

(vii) Statistics (vii) Zoology

Faculty of Arts

M.Phil.

(i) Economics (ii) English

(iii) Hindi (iv) History

(v) Political Science (vi) Psycology

(vii) Sanskrit (viii) Sociology

(ix) Urdu

M.A

(i) Economics (ii) English

(iii) Hindi (iv) History

(v) Political Science (vi) Psychology

(vii) Sanskrit (viii) Sociology

(ix) Urdu

Faculty of Education

1. M.Phil.

2. M.Ed.

Faculty of Agriculture

1. M.Phil.

(i) Genetics & Plant Breeding (ii) Horticulture

2. M.Sc.(Ag.)

(i) Genetics & Plant Breeding

Self Financing Courses

M.A.

Comminicative English, Public Administration, Vyavasayic Hindi(Patrakarita evam Jansanchar), Mass Media(Urdu), Ancient India History & Archaeology, Geography.

M.Sc.

Environmental Science, Bio-Technology, Industrial Bio-Technology, Bio Chamistry, Polymer Science & Chemical Technology, Applied Microbioligy, Bioinformstics, Nanotechnology, Human Development, Food Nutrition.

M.Sc.(Ag.)

Food Science & Technology, Plant Protection, Seed Science & Technology;

M.Phill.

Public Administration, Geography, Physical Education.

P.G. Courses

M.B.A (Master of Business Administration), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Social Work (MSW)

Professional Courses

Master of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Master of Journnalism and Mass Communication(MJMC), Master of Fine Arts & Painting, Master of Library & Information Science (MLISc), Master of Physical Education(MPEd.), LL.M., Bachelor of physical Education (BPEd.), LLB (Five Years), Bacholar of Library & Information Science(BLISc).

P.G. Diploma Courses

Communication Skills in English, GIS & Remote Sensing, T.V. Journalisml; Advanced Diploma in Applied Clinical Science Psycholigy, Human Rights.

Certificate Courses

Proficiency in French, Proficiency in German.

Diploma Courses

French Language, German Language, Urdu Proficiency.

General Eligibility requirements

(A) M.Phil. Programme (Two Semester Course):

Admission to M.Phil Programme is open to a student who:

1. Holds at least a second class Master Degree with 55% or more marks in the subject concerned.

and

2. (i) has passed both Bachelor Degree and Intermediate exam separately with at least 50% marks.

or

Passed Bachelor' Degree and Intermediate exam with second division separately in each exam but with an aggregate of 55% marks in the Bachelor Degree exam.

(B) M.A., M.Sc., M.Sc.(Ag.) (Four semester course):
Admission to all Master Degree courses is open to a student who has passed Bachelor Degree and intermediate in second division with minimum 50% marks separately in both and must have offered the subject at graduation level in which one is seeking admission.

Or

One has passed Bachelor Degree exam with 55% marks (must have offered the subject in graduation) and has obtained second division marks in Intermediate in the 10+2+3 system of education. For admission to M.Sc. Ag four year graduation is required.

(C) M.Ed. (Two semester course) :
Admission to M.Ed. course is for the one who has obtained 50% marks separately in theory and practical at B.Ed. level.

Or

One has passed B.Ed. degree exam with 55% marks (50% theory 50% practical separately) and has obtained second division marks in graduation. Therefore, only those students whose B.Ed. results are complete on the date of application may apply for admission.

The merit of an applicant is calculated on the basis of full marks in theory and 50% of marks obtained in practical in B. Ed. or an equivalent recognized exam plus marks obtained in entrance test for M.Ed.

Tags
advanced diploma

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in