2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th July 2012, 03:18 PM
rn.meher

CBSE Public Portal Portal

Hy Dear I need the Central Board of Secondary Education Public Portal so please can you give me the page of CBSE Public Portal and also tell me that how many information available on this portal?
Similar Threads
Thread
Portal SSC
L&T SSC Portal
Portal
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Portal
MBA CMB portal
Portal PTU
RTU Portal 1st Sem
My Iit Portal
LBS Portal
MP PMT Portal
VTU Portal
MBS Portal
PTU Portal
UNI GRE Portal
RTU Portal
NDA Portal
Portal GRE
PNB Fee Portal
My NLU Portal
Upm gsm MBA portal
21st July 2012, 09:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CBSE Public Portal Portal

As you asked for the CBSE public portal here I am giving you the link of the CBSE there you will find information about the CBSE overview, departments, academics, examinations, recruitment, help lines, circulars, forms, contact address and other important things.

cbse.nic.in/welcome.htm

If you have other problem regarding to the just ask a question here and we will feel happy to help you..
20th September 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

my son is doing his CBSE 10th exam now.During the maths exam after he was given the question paper during the reading time he was called out.Can we complain against the school about this incident and if so to which person?The school authorities are not ready to take responsibility about this incident.
29th May 2013, 09:56 PM
rita raju thomas

How should I apply for revaluation of my 12th results, so that I can get the results very soon.
30th August 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rn.meher View Post
Hy Dear I need the Central Board of Secondary Education Public Portal so please can you give me the page of CBSE Public Portal and also tell me that how many information available on this portal?
As you asked for the CBSE public portal here I am giving you the link of the CBSE there you will find information about the CBSE overview, departments, academics, examinations, recruitment, help lines, circulars, forms, contact address and other important things.
18th October 2013, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

we are not able to study because of these so many projectss and activities. Kindly do not give us a large number of projects.
Thakyou
1st June 2014, 09:37 AM
Priyank goyal

dear sir,
my brother named abhay goel has passed his 10th examination from udaishwar public school jwalapur haridwar, but he got very poor marks that is much below as our expectation, so i want to asked you how i can apply for rechecking the answer sheets.Because there is a problem that he is interested to take science side, but college administration is not allowed him, so i request you to tell me the procedure that how i can apply for rechecking.. thank you
20th June 2014, 11:43 PM

hie, I completed my 12th.. N goin Australia for my furthur study's.. So I dey r asking for my 10th marksheet which I do not have, I asked my school about this so they told me to call CBSE office, den I cald dem dey asked me to submit my prob here in public portal n in 48 hours I can get my 10th marksheet from CBSE office.. Can sum1 help
23rd October 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

classIX maths home maths assignment
30th May 2015, 12:55 PM

please tell me in reevolution of class 10 marks can be dedukted or not

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in