2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th September 2014, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CBSE and NIOS have same value or not

N.I.O.S is National Institute of Open Schooling.

C.B.S.E is Central Board Of Secondary Education.

Both have equally importance.

CBSE(central board of secondary Education) was founded in 1952 .This board is a regular board and the student enrolled in this board has to attend classes at his school.

NIOS has now been one of the most prominent board of in India .The board has be approved and founded by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, government of India through resolution
It gives the freedom to the students to study from home.

Both are good & have valuable.

For admission in top engineering college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:
A.I.E.E.E
I.I.T-J.E.E
I.S.A.T
B.I.T.S.A.T
S.R.M.E.E.E
23rd March 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me Does CBSE and NIOS have same value or not?
23rd March 2015, 10:23 AM
Super Moderator

The CBSE is stands for the Central Board of Secondary Education. The N.I.O.S is stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. They are two different boards for passing 10th and 12th. According to me both have equally importance.

The CBSE (central board of secondary Education) was founded in 1952 .This board is a regular board and the student enrolled in this board has to attend classes at his school.

Whereas NIOS gives the freedom to the students to study from home

The board has be approved and founded by the Ministry of Human Resource and Development, government of India through resolution

So the select of board is depends on you. You can choose board in 10th and 12 which is suitable to you.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in