2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2014, 08:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CBSE CTET or Haryana STET, what is Difference

The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi conducted the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII.

Eligibility:
The candidates having the following minimum educational qualification are eligible for appearing in CTET
Minimum educational qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage):

Senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education; or

Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education;

Minimum educational qualification for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage)

Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education; or

Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)

Haryana TET
Haryana TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Haryana.

Eligibility:

For becoming Teacher for Classes I-V : Primary Teacher
Senior secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.

For becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage(TGT)
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education; or

Yes, for becoming teacher in Haryana HTET is necessary.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in