2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd November 2014, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CBSE 12th Physics question paper

As you want the question paper of Physics of 12th CBSE so here I am providing you.

12th CBSE physics question paper

Q How does one explain increase in resistivity of a metal with increase of temperature ?

Q Write the condition under which an electron will move undeflected in the presence of crossed electric and magnetic fields.

Q Give one example of broadcast mode of communication.

Q Draw the shape of the wavefront coming out of a convex lens when a plane wave is incident on it.

Q Two point charges q and – 2q are kept ‘d’ distance apart. Find the location of the point relative to charge ‘q’ at which potential due to this system of charges is zero.

Q An electric dipole is placed in a uniform electric field E with its dipole moment p parallel to the field. Find
(i) the work done in turning the dipole till its dipole moment points in the direction opposite to E
(ii) the orientation of the dipole for which the torque acting on it becomes maximum.

Q (a) How is an electromagnet different from a permanent magnet?
(b) Write two properties of a material which make it suitable for making electromagnets.

Q Distinguish between emf () and terminal voltage (V) of a cell having internal resistance ‘r’. Draw a plot showing the variation of terminal voltage (V) vs the current (I) drawn from the cell. Using this plot, how does one determine the internal resistance of the cell ?

Q (a)Define the term ‘stopping potential’.
(b) Plot a graph showing the variation of photoelectric current as a function of anode potential for two light beams of same intensity but of different frequencies, v1 and v2 (v2 > v1).

Write the conditions for observing a rainbow. Show, by drawing suitable diagrams, how one understands the formation of a rainbow.

Q (a) State the underlying principle of a potentiometer. Why is it necessary to (i) use a long wire, (ii) have uniform area of cross-section of the wire and (iii) use a driving cell whose emf is taken to be greater than the emfs of the primary cells?
(b) In a potentiometer experiment, if the area of the cross-section of the wire increases uniformly from one end to the other, draw a graph showing how potential gradient would vary as the length of the wire increases from one end.

Q (a) A capacitor is connected in series to an ammeter across a d.c. source. Why does the ammeter show a momentary deflection during the charging of the capacitor ? What would be the deflection when it is fully charged ?
(b) How is the generalized form of Ampere’s circuital law obtained to include the term due to displacement current?
CBSE 12th physics question paper

For more questions here I am attaching two pdf file...................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE 12th physics question paper1.pdf (1.05 MB, 99 views)
File Type: pdf CBSE 12th physics question paper2.pdf (175.5 KB, 59 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in