2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2014, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CBSE 12th boards question papers

You are asking for the CBSE 12th boards Mathematics question papers. There I am uploading a file that contains the CBSE 12th boards Mathematics question papers. You can download it from here. This is as follows:

Here I am also providing you the CBSE 12th boards Mathematics syllabus. This is as follows:

1. Relations and Functions

Types of relations: Reflexive, symmetric, transitive and equivalence relations. One to one and onto functions, composite functions, inverse of a function. Binary operations.2. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
Definition, range, domain, principal value branches. Graphs of inverse trigonometric functions.
Elementary properties of inverse trigonometric functions.
UNIT II: ALGEBRA

1. Matrices

Concept, notation, order, equality, types of matrices, zero matrix, transpose of a matrix, symmetric and skew symmetric matrices. Addition, multiplication and scalar multiplication of matrices, simple properties of addition, multiplication and scalar multiplication. Non-commutativity of multiplication of matrices and existence of non-zero matrices whose product is the zero matrix (restrict to square matrices of order 2). Concept of elementary row and column operations. Invertible matrices and proof of the uniqueness of inverse, if it exists; (Here all matrices will have real entries).

here i am giving link of CBSE 12th boards Mathematics syllabus
epaper.jagranjosh.com/64133/Josh-Magazine/Mathematics-Syllabus-for-CBSE-Class-12-2012-13

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in