2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd August 2015, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Catholic Syrian Bank PO Interview Result

Hello friend, firstly tell me In which year you had given exam for the post of PO at Catholic Syrian Bank bcoz as on 8-8-2015, Catholic Syrian Bank is not published any result related to this post……

And, here I am giving you process to get result page of Catholic Syrian Bank……….

Firstly go to the official website of Catholic Syrian Bank which looks like this image:

Now top of the home page you will see “Search” section, In this section type career and click on search a new page will open which look like this image:

Now on this page you will get latest information about recruitment and their result……..

Contact No.:
Email : atm@csb.co.in
Phone(switch Center) : 0484 - 6451631, 2368032
27th November 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I applied in the catholic Syrian bank , I wanted to get the interview result of the Catholic Syrian Bank for PO ?
27th November 2015, 05:25 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the Catholic Syrian bank PO interview result let me tell you that As per my knowledge the date is extended for the PO recruitment ..

Here I am giving you the process by which you may get the the more details about it
Go to the official website of the Catholic Syrian Bank.
The page may look as follow :

Catholic Syrian Bank
Where you may see the link of the recruitment on the left corner of the page click on it .

After clicking you may enter to the page where you may found the ionformation or the Interview result for the PO post when the Catholic Syrian Bank has .

Catholic Syrian Bank

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in