2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th July 2015, 12:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Catholic Syrian bank careers

As you want to know about the Catholic Syrian bank careers availability so here I am providing you the details below.

Name of Position Offered: Prob. Clerk-cum-Cashiers

Total Number of Vacancies: Not specified

Place of Recruitment: Kerala

Salary Scale: Rs.7200 – 19300/-

Essential Qualifications:

Aspirants, who are interested for this post, must be holding a Bachelor’ Degree from the colleges selected by the Bank only. Candidates possessing a Bachelor’s Degree in Science must have scored at least 55% marks in aggregate, whereas, those qualified with other subjects must have scored at least 50% marks in aggregate.

Restriction of Age:

It is compulsory for all Aspirants to make sure that they do not cross the upper age limit of 26 years as calculated on 31st May. However, there will be a relaxation of 5 years for all candidates belonging to the ST or SC categories.

Cost of Application:

For Unreserved applicants – Rs.300/-

For SC/ST applicants – Rs.100/-

Hiring Process:

Eligible and deserving candidates will be hired on the basis of their attainment in a test, group discussion and a face to face interview.

Contact details:

Email: branchservice@csb.co.in
11th January 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Sunny and I want to know about the career options in Catholic Syrian Bank. How can I apply for it?
11th January 2016, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

Catholic Syrian Bank is a private sector bank in India. It’s headquarter is situated in Thrissur, Kerala, India. It was founded on 26th November, 1920.
Its products include
Loans
International Money Transfer
Insurance
Deposits
Online Money Transfer

Currently, there is no recruitment process for PO is going on in Catholic Syrian Bank. You have to wait till the release of notification for the post of PO.
But you can check the website of catholic Syrian bank regularly to be updated about the notification.
For that you can follow, below steps
Go to Syrian Bank website, the page look like

To check the vacancies for Catholic Syrian Bank, you can go to this page

Here you will find the information regarding the recruitment process of the bank when available.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in