2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th July 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Casio Ironman Watch Manual

Recently I buy a new Casio Ironman Watch and I found some problem in it to resolve that problem will you please help me here to get the user manual?
Similar Threads
Thread
Anna University Must Watch
Watch SSC Result
CASIO Twin Sensor Watch Price
ICE TEK Watch Bands
Casio Bp Watch
Casio Fw91 Manual
Top Women Watch Brands
All Watch Brands
Timex Watch India
HMT Kohinoor Watch Price
HMT Surabhi Watch
Top Five Watch Brands
Top 10 Wrist Watch Brands
Hand Watch Brands
Best Watch Brands
Best Watch Brands For Men
MBA watch Stanford
Best Watch Brand
Best Watch Companies
Watch Kcet Online
8th July 2016, 03:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Casio Ironman Watch Manual

Don’t worry buddy I will help you here to get the Casio Ironman Watch user manual so that you can check it easily.

About This Manual

Depending on the model of your watch, display text appears either as dark figures on a light background, or light figures on a dark background.

All sample displays in this manual are shown using dark figures on a light background.

Button operations are indicated using the letters shown in the illustration.

Each section of this manual provides you with the information you need to perform operations in each mode.

Further details and technical information can be found in the “Reference” section.

Current Time Setting
This watch adjusts its time setting automatically in accordance with a time calibration signal.

You also can perform a manual procedure to set the time and date, when necessary

The first thing you should do after purchasing this watch is to specify your Home City (the city where you normally will use the watch).

For more information, see “To specify your Home City”.

When using the watch outside the areas covered by the time signal transmitters, you will have to adjust the current time setting manually as required.

See “Timekeeping” for more information about manual time settings.

The U.S. time calibration signal can be picked up by the watch while in North America.

The term “North America” in this manual refers to the area that consists of Canada, the continental United States, and Mexico.

Casio Ironman Watch Manual

Address:-
CASIO
2335 Honolulu Avenue
Suite B
Montrose, CA 91020

Phone:-
818-249-6007

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in