2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd April 2013, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Career Objective Essay MBA

Following are important lesson to write Career Objective MBA Essay:

Lesson 1: Articulate your career goals clearly and directly in the introductory paragraph.

One effective way to begin an MBA career goals essay is to begin with a clear summary of short-term and long-term career goals. The sample essay was written by a private equity analyst who intends to work in private equity in the former Soviet Union after graduation. He opens his essay as follows:

Directly out of business school, I want to move to Moscow to work for a leading private equity group, such as Baring Vostok. Long-term, my goal is to start my own fund in the former Soviet Union, ideally based in Kiev, where I was born and where most of my extended family still lives.
Lesson 2: Summarize the connection between your career history and career goals.

You want to establish that your career goals are realistic by explaining how your career so far has prepared you for the future roles you plan to pursue. When possible specify relevant skills and experiences that have prepared you for your future professional objectives. The key is to be brief, especially if you have not been asked explicitly about your career progress.

For rest of detail you can free download attached pdf file. This file is free for you so download it freely.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Sample Career Objective MBA Essay.doc (28.0 KB, 101 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in