2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Career At Afcat

Please kindly provide the reviews about the career in Air force by Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) as my friend told me that career scope in Indian Air Force (IAF) is not so good???? Please provide the reviews about the above mentioned??????
Similar Threads
Thread
AFCAT By IAF
Ekt in afcat
Afcat cse
Afcat faq
AFCAT Feb
Ekt afcat
Afcat ues
Afcat
Afcat fts
Afcat set c
AFCAT for MBA
Afcat id
Career Options After Career After B. Tech Civil Engineering
AFCAT What is
Career Air Force AFCAT Admit Card
Ssb afcat
AEC in AFCAT
About afcat ssb
Key For Afcat
Afcat
25th November 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Re: Career At Afcat

I want to make my career at AFCAT. I want to get information about the Eligibility conditions and Scale of Pay. So here can you provide me information about it?
25th November 2015, 01:55 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Career At Afcat

Here you want to know about the Eligibility conditions and Scale of Pay. So here I am telling you about it as you want.

Eligibility conditions:
1) Flying Branch: Applicants should have graduation degree (min 3 years) in any discipline with at least 60% marks and have passed Math’s and Physics as subject at 10+2 level or B.E/ B.Tech from any recognized University with at least 60% marks.

Minimum Height: Min height of applicants is 162.5 cm with correlated weight
Minimum Vision: 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other

2) Technical Branch: Applicants should have B.E/ B.Tech degree in any relevant branch of Engineering with at least 60% marks

Minimum Height: Min height of applicants is 157.5 cm with correlated weight, women – 152 cms

3) Ground Duty Branch:
Education: Applicants should have graduation (Min 3 years) in any discipline with at least 60% marks or Post graduate degree with at least 50% marks for Administration and Logistics posts.

Accounts: Applicants should have B.Com degree with at least 60% marks or Post graduate degree in Commerce with at least 50% marks.

Age limit: Applicants those who are willing to apply for these vacancies age should be between 20 to 26 years.

Scale of Pay:
For Flying Branch: INR 74, 264/- per month
For Ground duty Branch: INR 63, 014/- per month
For Technical branch: INR 65, 514/- per month

Selection Process: Indian Air Force will recruit the applicants based on their performance in the written test and personal interview.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in