2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th August 2014, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CAPGEMINI Aptitude Test Interview Paper

Here I am giving you question paper for Capgemini Aptitude Test for Placement given ......

Quantitative questions as I remember

1) 1, 27, 125, ?, 729, 1331
Ans. 343

Hint: 1^3, 3^3,5^3, 7^3, 9^3……….

2) 7, 19, 31, 43, ? , 77, 89, 101
Hint: add 12 to each

3) y w v t r p n
Find next letter

4) There is a rectangular Garden whose length and width are 60m X 20m.There is a walkway of uniform width around garden. Area of walkway is 516m^2. Find width of walkway
a)1 b) 2 c)3 d)4
Ans: 3

10^10
5) --------- =
10^4+10^2

Ans: 10^4

6) If a certain sum of money at SI doubles itself in 5 years then what is the rate?
a)5% b) 10% c)25% d)20%
Ans: 20% check answer

7) Fresh Grapes contain 90% water by wt. Dried grapes contain 20% water by %age. What will b wt of dried grapes when we begin with 20 kg fresh grapes?

8. A man engaged a servant on a condition that he’ll pay Rs 90 and also give him a bag at the end of the yr. He served for 9 months and was given a turban and Rs 65. So the price of turban is
Rs 10 / 19 / 0 / 55

9). The sum of six consecutive odd nos. is 888. What is the average of the nos.?
i. 147 ii. 148 iii. 149 iv. 146

10. In a race from pt. X to pt Y and back, Jack averages 30miles/hr to pt Y and 10 miles/hr back to pr X.Sandy averages 20 miles/hr in both directions. If Jack and Sandy start race at same tym, who’ll finish 1st
Jack/Sandy/they tie/Impossible to tell

11. Three wheels make 36, 24, 60 rev/min. Each has a black mark on it. It is aligned at the start of the qn. When does it align again for the first tym?
14/20/22/5 sec

12. If 1= (3/4)(1+ (y/x) ) then
i. x=3y ii. x=y/3 iii. x=(2/3)y iv. None

Interview questions :
HR campus interview questions paper:

1. Do u know abt Recursive functions?? YES. Then write a recursive function to display Fibonacci series.

2. Fibonacci using normal loops and conditional statements.

3. Wat do u mean by scope of variables??

4. Then He gave me a program where one was a global, one was extern and so on and he asked me the o/p.

5. Write an algorithm to add a node to a linked list using pointers:
i) at the start,
ii) at the end,
iii) in the middle.

6. Wat do u mean by Dynamic memory allocation?
7. Wat is the difference between Malloc and Calloc??

8. Syntax for malloc while initializing a node in linked list
9. How do u use malloc to initialize an array?
10.Wat is the difference between C and C++?
11. An array of numbers from 1 to 100. random selection of 99 numbers. write an efficient algorithm to find the unselected number.

12.These and some basic questions based on strings lik strlen, strcmp, concatenating of strings.

13. He gave me a program where an array of size 10 was initialized, a string of size 6 was input and after concatenating another string of size6 wats the o/p?
21st May 2015, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

I want to appear in Interview exam of CAPGEMINI . Will you please provide the Interview questions of CAPGEMINI for an idea ?
21st May 2015, 08:01 AM
Super Moderator

Here I am providing the list of few Interview questions of CAPGEMINI which you are looking for .

1. What did you feel when you heard that Capgemini is coming to your campus?

2. If you are given a chance to ask something to us, what would you ask?

3. You have no problem with your job location ?

4. What did you like the most in the pre-placement talk?

5. Do you know the services of Capgemini?(I said 'Yes') Then he asked, ”What are they?”

6. What do you want to be in your life?

7. Did you visit Capgemini's website? (I said 'Yes') Then he asked, ”What all did you read from the website?”

8. What are your extracurricular activities?

9. Have you studied C and C++?

10. Which is your favourite subject in IT? (I said 'Compiler Design') Then he asked, “What is Parsing?”

11. Have you studied database? (I said 'Yes') Then he asked, ”What is a foreign key?”

12. You are alone in a room. You are given multiple number of candles. You have no measuring aids with you. You have a match box with you. You have to accurately measure 45 minutes. The total time a candle takes to burn out completely is 30 minutes. How would you measure?

13. Do you know thermometer?

14. What is it used for?

15. Why mercury is used in thermometer?

16. Can thermometer be used to measure room temperature?

17. What is used to measure room temperature?

18. Are you basically from Trivandrum?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in