2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th December 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Re: Canara Bank Recruitment Eligibility

Hello sir I want to know what is the basic eligibility for getting recruitment for the post of clerk in Canara Bank so here can you please give me details ?
9th December 2015, 10:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Canara Bank Recruitment Eligibility

Hey as per my idea banking sector is playing very important role now a day and also increasing job opportunity so here I am giving you basic details regarding eligbility for clerk
Citizenship
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Relaxation:

Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates – 5 years

Other Backward Classes / OBC-Minority candidates – 3 years

Persons with Disabilities – 10 years

All persons who are ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir Division of J&K State during 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 – 5 years

Persons (Children / Family members of those) affected by 1984 riots – 5 years

Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands; who have not remarried – 9 years

Ex-servicemen – by 3 years plus period of service in Armed Forces, subject to a maximum age of 50 years
Educational Qualification:

Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation / SSC (old pattern) / SSLC/ 10th Std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent.

Candidate should have proficiency in Official Language of the State / UT for which he / she is applying.

Candidates possessing minimum Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) in the Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS should only apply.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in