2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Canara bank clerk medical test

I had given the exam of the clerk for the Canara bank and I got selected for it now the next round is the medical test so will you plaese tells me when will be medical test scheduled for the post of clerk for the Canara bank? Give me the scheduled of it? Also tell me what will be the next round? If it is interviews round then which type of question will be asked in that?
Similar Threads
Thread
Canara Bank Recruitment for Clerk
Canara Bank Clerk Vacancy
Canara Bank Clerk Syllabus
Canara Bank Clerk
Canara Bank Clerk Recruitment-15
Canara Bank Cut off list for Clerk
Canara Bank Clerk
Recruitment Of Canara Bank Clerk
Canara Bank Clerk Notification
Canara Bank Clerk Recruitment-13
Canara Bank Clerk GD Topics
Canara Bank Clerk Eligibility
Canara Bank Clerk Recruitment
Canara Bank Clerk Joining
When will Canara Bank Clerk Result Come
Canara Bank Recruitment Clerk PDF
Canara Bank Clerk Pay
Canara bank clerk 2 second list
Canara Bank Clerk Form
Recruitment in canara bank for clerk
3rd December 2015, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Re: Canara bank clerk medical test

Hello sir I had cleared by canara bank clerk exam and now want to know is medical test necessary at the time of joining so here can you please give me details ?
3rd December 2015, 08:08 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Canara bank clerk medical test

Hey as per my idea yes at the time of joining after clear of clerk exam medical test is necessary :-

Joining Formalities:

All Selected candidates of Clerk have to complete some formalities which bank ask to do before joining:

Medical Fitness Certificate:

You have to get medical fitness certificate which should issued by Gazetted Medical officer.

Academic Documents and Certificate:

Your academic documents and all the certificate should be complete which you have mentioned in application form.

ID Proof:

You have to carry valid identity proof with yourself at the time of joining.

Police Verification:

Banks also do police verification at place where you live for last 5 years. You have to mention the place where and in which city do you live in last 5 years, so that bank can have a police verification of your record.

For Clerk candidates:

If you are selected as a Clerk, your training will conduct in the state, for which you have applied for in respective banks regional training centre’s.

After training you can get joining in any district of a state. If you applied for Uttar Pradesh and you belongs from Lucknow city, than you can get joining in Gorakhpur or in Ghaziabad also.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in