2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th September 2015, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Canara Bank Clerk Eligibility

Canara Bank Clerk recruitment details are as given below:

Clerk recruitment:

Nationality:
The candidate must be a citizen of India.

Minimum age should be completed 18 years and maximum age is of 28 years.

Age Relaxation:

i. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates – 5 years
ii. Other Backward Classes / OBC-Minority candidates – 3 years
iii. Persons with Disabilities – 10 years

Educational Qualification:

The applicant should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation / SSC (old pattern) / SSLC/ 10th Std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent.

The Candidate should have proficiency in Official Language of the State / UT for which he / she is applying.

The Candidates possessing minimum Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) in the Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS should only apply.

Selection Procedure

Canara Bank Probationary Clerk Selection Process is based on IBPS Score, Group Discussion and Interview.
7th December 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I wants to apply for the post of clerk in the Canara bank please provide me the details of the Eligibility Criteria for the Clerical post in the Canara bank ?
7th December 2015, 06:48 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the Canara bank Clerical post Eligibility Criteria the Eligibility Criteria is shown below :

Eligibility Criteria :

1. Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Age: Minimum age should be completed 18 years and maximum age is of 28 years.

3. Age Relaxation:
i. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates – 5 years
ii. Other Backward Classes / OBC-Minority candidates – 3 years
iii. Persons with Disabilities – 10 years
iv. All persons who are ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir Division of J&K State during 01.01.80 to 31.12.89 – 5 years
v. Persons (Children / Family members of those) affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
vi. Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands; who have not remarried – 9 years
vii. Ex-servicemen – by 3 years plus period of service in Armed Forces, subject to a maximum age of 50 years

4. Educational Qualification:

One may have a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation / SSC (old pattern) / SSLC/ 10th Std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent.
2. Candidate should have proficiency in Official Language of the State / UT for which he / she is applying.
3. Candidates possessing minimum Total Weighted Standard Score (TWSS) in the Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS

for applying :

As per my knowledge at present there are no job vacancy for the Clerical post in the Canara bank you may find the information on the official site of the Canara bank career section here I am giving you the snapshot of that page .

Canara bank Career page

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in