2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th June 2016, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Can MBA Students Give Elitmus

As you completed MBA program I would like to tell you that you cant fight ELitmus PH test here I will get the details so that you can have idea.

Eligibility
There is no eligibility criteria as such to take up the pH test. Cuurently, only candidates having/pursuing a degree in BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech or M.Sc(CS/IT) will benefit from the pH test.

Application fees
Application Fee for pH exam can be paid either online or by cash or demand draft.

The pH test fee at present is Rs. 920/-.

Syllabus
Quantitative aptitude section can contain all the topics like pipes, logarithms, mensuration, numbers, area, boat stream, interest, odd man out, profit and loss, but the major focus is on the topics like percentages, permutation and combination, time and distance, averages, hcf and lcm. suggestion for quantitative prepration books

Verbal reasoning (English) section contains problems like paragraph comprehension, fill in the blacks, sentence completion, sentence correction, analogies, sentence dependency checking, jumble paragraph etc, suggestion for verbal reasoning books

Logical reasoning section contains coding decoding, relation checking, multiplication with omit ions, data interpretation questions etc. suggestion for logical reasoning books

Exam pattern
Ph test syllabus is constituted by three parts: Quantitative aptitude, Verbal reasoning (English), and Logical reasoning.

Ph test is an offline test divided into three sections of quantitative aptitude, verbal reasoning and logical reasoning each containing 20 questions.

Total time allotted to solve all the three sections is 2 hours during which you can start from any section and switch in between the sections.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in