2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2014, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Can I join the B.Tech in mechanical by distance? Provide me list of B.Tech distan

According to me you cannot join the B.Tech course through the distance mode in university approved by the AICTE.

No University, which is recognized by University Grant Commission and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education, provide distance program in Technical department.

However, there are many Universities which provide degree in Technical program including B. Tech through distance mode which are recognized by Distance Education Council [DEC] and University Grant Commission [UGC] but the programs are not approved by the AICTE.

There are many fields in which the Technical program from the Distance Education is not valid.

Here I am providing you list of some Universities offers the B. Tech through distance mode. These are as follows:

Sikkim Manipal University
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Osmania University
Annamalai University
14th December 2015, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Re: Can I join the B.Tech in mechanical by distance? Provide me list of B.Tech distan

Hello sir I want to know Can I join the B.Tech in mechanical by distance so here can you please Provide me list of B.Tech distance university or colleges ?
14th December 2015, 07:55 AM
Super Moderator

Hey as per my idea there are various distance university or colleges which offers B.Tech in mechanical

Eligibility

Candidate must have passed Diploma/ 10+2 (With Experience)

Candidate awaiting final year results or those who do not have the certificates readily for submission, will also be processed and enrolled into the program

Here I am giving you list of some universities / colleges that offers B.Tech in mechanical by distance

IGNOU

Annamalai University

Sikkim Manipal University

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University

Alagappa University

Excel College of Higher Education, Navi Mumbai

Wisdom School of Management, Kalyan East, Mumbai

Academy of Higher Education, Borivali East, Mumbai

International Institute of Management and Engineering, Mira Road, Mumbai

International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Navi Mumbai, Navi Mumbai

International Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Thane, Thane West, Thane

Ascent Race 2 Career LLP, Thane West, Thane

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in