2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th October 2014, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Can I eligible for MPSC/UPSC after 12th PCM?

Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India. You are asking that you are eligible for the MPSC after 12th PCM. The minimum academic qualification required for MPSC examination is graduation. So after 12th you will not be eligible for the MPSC examinations.
But after 10+2 (PCM) you are eligible for the UPSC examinations like NDA and SCRA.
The NDA stands for the NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY.

Eligibility:
The applicant can be must have the Nationality of the one of followings:
1. citizen of India, or
2. subject of Bhutan, or
3. subject of Nepal, or
The applicant must be male. This exam is not for female candidates.
The applicant should be unmarried
Age limit : 16.5 to 19 years

Important dates:
Date of notification: 21 JUNE 2014
Last date of form submission: 21 JULY 2014
Date of NDA exam was on 28th SEPTEMBER 2014
The SCRA is stands for the Special class railway apprentice examination

Eligibility:
The applicant can be must have the Nationality of the one of followings:
1. citizen of India, or
2. subject of Bhutan, or
3. subject of Nepal, or
Age limit: 17 to 21

Important dates:
SCRA 2015 Exam Date is 18th January 2015
Last date for receipt of application Online is 07th November 2014
Date of Notification : 11th October 2014
2nd March 2015, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

I have completed class 12 with Science stream and want to give UPSC IAS exam . Am i eligible or not to appear in UPSC IAS exam ?
2nd March 2015, 08:29 AM
Super Moderator

Sorry to say that after completion of class 12 with Science stream applicants are not eligible to give UPSC IAS exam .

The Indian Adminstrative Services exam is a offline competitive exam Directed by the UPSC as a common aptitude test for other civil services like IFS, IPS, Group A and Group B central services.

Eligibility:-

Mimum Educational Qualifications:-

a) Candidates must have done Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.

b) Candidates appearing for their final year degree exam are also eligible to apply .

A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years.

IAS Exam Preparation Books
IAS - Civil Services Main Examination - Sociology Paper I & II : Chapterwise Explanatory Questionnaire 2nd Edition by Atul Kumar Mishra

IAS Mains Civil Services Main Examination: General Studies Chapterwise Solved Papers 2012 - 1997 by Siddharth Mittal

UPSC IAS Civil Services Preliminary exam general studies solved papers, 1997 - 2012 (paper - 1) 1st Edition by GKP

IAS Preliminary General Studies: Topic Wise Solved Question Papers from 1998 - 2012 by UPSC Portal

CSAT Comprehensive Manual 2014: IAS Preliminary Examination with Solved Paper (Paper - 2) by Sachchida Nand Jha

CSAT General Studies Manual 2014: IAS Preliminary Examination (Paper - 1) by Jha, Jha

IAS Mains History Solved Papers (2002 - 2011) by Yagya Nand Jha

CSAT 2014 : IAS Preliminary Examination (Set of 2 Books) by Sachchida Nand Jha

CSAT Topic-wise Solved Papers: 19 Years General Studies 1995 - 2013 by Disha Expert

CSAT-UPSC: Theory and Problems with Explanations Civil Services Aptitude Test (Paper - 2) Nem Singh, IRS

Tags
upsc

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in