2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2014, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Can I am eligible for join Indian Army after passing 10th with low percentage?

According to me you are not eligible for join the Indian Army not because your low percentage but reason is that you have only passed your class 10th. So according to me of you are seriously interested in join the Indian Army then firstly complete your class 12th after that you can apply for NDA exam.

When you can clear the NDA exam then you are eligible for join the Indian Army.

NDA stands for NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY. The UPSC conducts the NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam.

Eligibility:

Nationality:

A candidate must be a citizen of India.

Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 1995 and not later than 01st July, 1998 are eligible

Educational Qualifications:

12th Class passes of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Physical Standards:

The Candidates must be physically fit and medically according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination

Address
UPSC, Man Singh Road Area
New Delhi, Delhi ‎

[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=UPSC,+Delhi&hl=en&ll=28.608882,77.224617&sp n=0.010041,0.018454&sll=28.751595,77.117586&sspn=0 .010027,0.018454&oq=UPSC+de&hnear=UPSC,+Man+Singh+ Road+Area,+New+Delhi,+Delhi&t=m&z=16[/MAP]
25th February 2016, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

Re: Can I am eligible for join Indian Army after passing 10th with low percentage?

I would like to know if I am eligible for join Indian Army after passing 10th with low percentage as I am interested in joining Indian Army?
25th February 2016, 08:08 AM
Super Moderator

According to me the eligibility one is not eligible for join the Indian Army because you have only passed your class 10th and not that you have achieved low percentage of marks.

To join the Indian Army then firstly complete the class 12th exams after that you can apply for NDA examination.

When one clears the NDA exam then they are eligible for join the Indian Army.

NDA stands for NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY. The UPSC holds the NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam.

Eligibility:

Nationality:

An aspirants must be a citizen of India.

Only unmarried male aspirants born not earlier than 02nd July, 1995 and not later than 01st July, 1998 are eligible

Educational Qualifications:

12th Class qualification is necessary in the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Physical Requirements:

The aspirants must be physically fit and medically according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination

Address
UPSC, Man Singh Road Area
New Delhi, Delhi ‎

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in