2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2020, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: Calicut University Vacancies

Can you tell me where the official website of University of Calicut will I get information latest job vacancies for non teaching posts as I want to apply for it?
30th April 2020, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Calicut University Vacancies

To get information latest job vacancies for non teaching posts the official website of University of Calicut follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of University of Calicut

Click to Careers/Vacancies on the right of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Vacancy Details

That page will look like this:

Few Things available on the Page

Online applications are invited from the teachers in the University or affiliated colleges for appointment to the post of Programme Co-ordinator (NSS), in the University of Calicut, on deputation basis.

Online applications are invited for appointment of Herbarium Curator (Dept. of Botany) on contract basis

Online applications are invited from qualified candidates from the State Government service or Union Government service, for appointment to the post of FINANCE OFFICER in the University of Calicut.

Staff Nurse in University Health Centre (UHC) on contract

Online applications are invited for the post of Security Officer on contract basis, in the University of Calicut

Application are invited for the post of Vice chancellor in Calicut University. Last date of application on 28.02.2020

Online applications are invited for appointment of Public Address System Operator on contract basis

REVISED RANKLIST - Assistant Professor in Microbiology (on Contract) at the Department Of Life Sciences, University of Calicut (Interview held on 21.06.2019)

Contact Detail:
University of Calicut
Calicut University PO, Malappuram, 673635
Student Helpline
+ Tel: 0471 155 300 (BSNL Mobile)
+ Tel: 0471 2115054 (Other Mobile)
+ Tel: 0471 2115098 (Other Mobile)
Enquiry
+ Tel: 0494 240 7227
+ Tel: 0494 240 0816

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in