2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

22nd July 2018, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Re: Calcutta university rules and regulations

I want to know the Rules And Regulations for B.Sc in Calcutta University so will you please tell me?
22nd July 2018, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Calcutta university rules and regulations

The Calcutta University Examination under the Three-year B.Sc Degree Course will be conducted in three parts: Part-I, PartII and Part-III with Part-I Examination excluding the Compulsory Language Group to be held ordinarily in May at the end of first year course of study, Part- II Examination to be held ordinarily in April at the end of second year course of study and Part-III Examination to be held ordinarily in March at the end of third year course of study.

Examination in Compulsory Language Group will be held in respective colleges at the end of first year of study.

The scheme for holding Tests and Mid-term Tests shall be as under:

Test Examination of the Part -I candidates shall be held in the 2nd week of February.

Test Examination of the Part- II candidates shall be held in the 2nd week of January.

Test Examination of the Part -III candidates shall be held in the 2nd week of December.

Mid-Term Test shall be held in the month of October

The following are the minimum pass/qualifying marks to be secured by a candidate in
order to pass/qualify in different subjects in Part-I/II examinations.

For Compulsory Language Group, candidates have to appear in the examination and have to secure grade A/B/C in both Compulsory English and MIL/Alternative

English separately where grade C denotes below 30% marks, Grade B denotes
30% to below 60% marks and Grade A denotes 60% marks and above.
A candidate failing in either Compulsory English or MIL/Alternative English or
both must appear in both examinations in subsequent year/s.

Marks/Grades secured in Compulsory Language Group shall not be taken into account for the purpose of calculation of aggregate marks in determining division/class.

For more details here is the attachment

Contact-

University of Calcutta
87/1, College St, Calcutta University, College Square, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
033 2219 2286
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Calcutta university B.Sc Rules And Regulations.pdf (976.9 KB, 434 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in