2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Re: Calcutta University Hostel

Hello sir, I want admission for University of Calcutta Hostel. Can you give me some information for University of Calcutta Hostel, so you guide me University of Calcutta Hostel information.
Please telling about me University of Calcutta Hostel address .University of Calcutta Hostel rules, position, courses ?
3rd December 2015, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Calcutta University Hostel

Hello friends you are want a information for University of Calcutta Hostel. The University of Calcutta providing accommodation to about 2000 students studying in the university. Hostels is executed by Board of Residence, an advisory body of the University of Calcutta.

This University Undergraduate Hall(s) (for Men)

This University Postgraduate Halls (for Women)

The Carmichael Hall is reserved for Muslim students only (both undergraduate and postgraduate students).

University of Calcutta Hostel this university provide many courses.

Courses;

Arts, Commerce, Science, Technology and Law etc.

I will giving a image for University of Calcutta Hostel.

Rules of University of Calcutta Hostel;

Admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate Halls will be made on recommendation of the Committees constituted for the purpose by the Syndicate, University of Calcutta.

Admission in a hall is for one academic session only (July-June).
On the expiry of this session a student shall cease to be a boarder of the Hall in which he/she resided.

The postgraduate examinee-boarders may be permitted to stay form July till the end of their examinations on payment of usual charges.

The allotment of rooms, seats and directions as to the use of lavatory, bathing places, kitchen, store- room, roof, etc.
will be entirely at the discretion of the Superintendent/In-Charge of the hall.

Every examinee-boarder is to clear in advance the seat rent and other charges payable to University of Calcutta up to the date of the completion of his respective examination before submission of the examination fee

I will giving a link for University of Calcutta Hostel. You see other more information this hostel.

Address;

Senate House, 87 /1 College Street, Kolkata-700 073, West Bengal, India,
Phone : 033 2241 0071
Official site, University of Calcutta
Copyright © 2004, University of Calcutta

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in