2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th July 2018, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Re: Calcutta University General Pass Marks

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission into the BA Course of the Calcutta University Will you Please Provide me the Minimum Marks to Qualify in the Examination ?
16th July 2018, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Calcutta University General Pass Marks

The University of Calcutta (informally known as Calcutta University or CU) is a public state university located in Kolkata (formerly Calcutta), West Bengal, India established on 24 January 1857

The Information About the BA Course Admission of the Calcutta University is as follow

BA Offfered in Group As

Group-I: Physics, Zoology, Education, Home Science Extension Education, Social Science, Film Studies,
Physical Education, Human Rights, Russian, Women Studies.
Group-II: Human Development, History, Ancient Indian and World History, Islamic History & Culture,
Mathematics, Environmental Science.
Group-III: Chemistry, Sociology, Defense Studies, Music, Household Art, Pali, Arabic, Persian, Sanskrit,
Bio-Chemistry.
Group-IV: Botany, Economics, Food & Nutrition.
Group-V: Geology, Political Science, Electronics.

Eligibility Criteria

A candidate who secures a minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate at the H.S. (10+2) or in an equivalent examination shall be eligible for admission to the B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.(Major) Degree Course of Studies provided he/she has passed in English having full marks not being less than 100.

Admission Details of the Calcutta University

For more Information you may Contact to the Calcutta University the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
Calcutta University
JD 2, Sector III, Salt Lake Kolkata-700 098 West Bengal India

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in