2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Calcutta University AMIE

I have completed my B.Tech and want to join the Calcutta University AMIE program want to know about this AMIE course in detail. Can you please tell me the AMIE program application process? Also provide me the AMIE program syllabus of this University?
Similar Threads
Thread
AMIE Calcutta University
AMIE Kolkata University Admission Form
After AMIE
Amie Course Bd
AMIE B Tech Course
Amie eee
AMIE Subjects
AMIE DBMS AMIE DBMS Question Papers
Calcutta University Calcutta National Medical College
Best course between B.E or AMIE after diploma in mechanical from UGC University
Annamalai University AMIE Course
Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta (IIM Calcutta) Kolkata
AMIE Course in Calcutta University
AMIE Course in IGNOU
IIT Roorkee AMIE
MBA after AMIE
Amie University Kolkata
Value of AMIE
AMIE University place
AMIE Course
11th May 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: Calcutta University AMIE

Can you tell me if Institution of Engineers (India), Kolkata provides non-formal Engineering Education (popularly known as AMIE Exam) in India?
11th May 2018, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Calcutta University AMIE

The Institution of Engineers (India) is an organisation of engineers in India headquartered in Kolkata and was incorporated by Royal Charter in 1935. It has claimed to have more than one million members in 15 engineering disciplines in 120 centres or chapters in India and overseas; making it world's largest multi-disciplinary engineering professional society in engineering and technology world.

Yes, Institution of Engineers (India), Kolkata provides non-formal Engineering Education (popularly known as AMIE Exam) in India. Other services offered by the Institute are as follows:

Services

To promote the general advancement of engineering and their application

Award certificate of competency for practice of Engineering Profession

Arrange and promote for settlement of disputes in Engineering by arbitration and act as or nominate arbitrators

Consult to the Government and other bodies the views regarding matters directly or indirectly affecting the Engineering profession

Promote study of Engineering through R & D activities and grants

Inspire elevate and recognise the technical knowledge and practice of individuals and organizations through scholarships, awards and other benefaction

Pioneer in providing Non-formal Engineering Education (popularly known as AMIE Exam) in India

Distribution and updating of engineering and technological knowledge among its members, through Technical Activities

Training and promoting amongst engineers and technologists a growing commitment to the social objectives of the profession

Development national and international cooperation in engineering and technology

Facilitates Continued Professional Development (CPD)

To promote efficiency and honourable dealings to conquer misconduct in engineering

Contact Detail:
Institution of Engineers (India)
8 Gokhale Road, West Bengal, Kolkata-700020
Phone: +91(033)2223-8311/14/15/16
Fax: +91(033)2223-8345

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in