2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

25th August 2018, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Re: Business perspective Bangalore University

I want the syllabus of Business Perspective of MBA of Bangalore University so will you provide me?
25th August 2018, 09:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Business perspective Bangalore University

I am providing you the syllabus of Business Perspective of MBA of Bangalore University

Bangalore University MBA Business Perspective syllabus

OBJECTIVES:

The course aims to provide basic concepts and knowledge with regard to a business
enterprise and its various functional areas.

MODULE I

Introduction: Concept, Nature and Scope of Business; forms of business enterprise
Concept of business as a system; Business and Environment Interface; Business
objectives; Business Ethics and Values; Code of Conduct and Corporate Governance.

MODULE -2

Key indicators of economic perspectives; Gross Domestic product, sectoral shares,
agricultural output, electricity generation, rate of inflation, money supply, foreign trade, forex reserves, exchange rates, economic infrastructure, social indicators.

MODULE 3
Industrial and regulatory perspective of business: Regulatory role of government impact
of political environment on businessindustrial policy and performance public sector
privatization government and business interface trends industrial production
industrial diversification SMEs policy and development incentives for SSIs, Industrial
Sickness, Role of BIFR and status of entrepreneurship India

MODULE 4

Social and technological perspectives: Social responsibilities of business, environmental
cost audit Technology policy technology transfer, energy recourse management, R&D
environment, incentives for technological research, information system for technology
development.

MODULE 5

Monetary and fiscal perceptives: Monetary policy, impact on business, Instruments of
monetary policy, fiscal policy, union budget, state budget, finances of union and state
and finance commissions.

MODULE 6

Global environment: Meaning and levels of globalization, factors influencing
globalization, effected of globalization, concept of MNCs and TNCs- International
business salient features of exim policy, international business risk, recent growth
trends in major industrial segments.

BOOKS RECOMMENDED

1. Suresh Bedi, Business Environment, EB
2. Francis Cherunilam, Business environment, HPH
3. Saleem, Business Environment, Pearson
4. Justin Paul, Business Environment, TMH
5. Raj Agarwal, Business Environment, EB
6. Adhikary, Global Buisness Management, McMillan
7. Palle Krishna Rao, WTO, EB

Contact-

Bangalore University
Gnana Bharathi Campus, Gnana Bharathi Main Rd, Teachers Colony, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore, Karnataka 560056
080 2296 1271

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in