2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th March 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Business Essay

Will you please give here sample essay for admission in MBA program at Indian School of Business (ISB)?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA HBS Essay
Essay MBA
MIT Essay
Essay Topics For MBA
UNC MBA essay
GRE Essay Writing
UCB MBA Essay
MBA Essay
Autobiographical Essay for MBA
Essay Format For MBA
MBA Essay Why MBA
Ucb MBA essay
Why MBA now essay
IAS essay
Essay Topics For SBI PO
MBA Essay
UCONN MBA Essay
Essay for SSC
MBA Essay Motivation
How to MBA Essay
4th March 2016, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Business Essay

As you want I am here giving you sample essay for admission in MBA program at Indian School of Business (ISB).

Sample Essay 1
Please give three reasons why ISB should admit you into the class of 2010. These reasons should ideally differentiate you from your competition.

As a 10-year-old, I once stood third in annual solo dance competition at School. While the success did bring in a feeling of elation, my father who has always been a go-getter remarked “You should now aim for #1. Keep aiming higher and always be among the best of the best in whatever you do”. I have lived by the statement ever since. As a student, I have excelled in State-level (H.S.C, Rank 40th), University level (M.Com, Rank 2nd) and All-India level (C.A, Rank 47th) examinations. As a finance professional, I started from elementary taxation and accounting roles and now actuate more than US$ 10 Million in corporate fundings for clients at ABC. Awarded twice at work, I have also excelled in other spheres – in social service (Rotary Organization) and in extra-curriculars. Read More of this ISB Essay on competitive differentiation

Essay Sample 2

You are contesting the election to be the President of the ISB Student Body. Write a speech you will deliver to the student body on why they should elect you as the President?

Fellow-students, it is my pleasure to be a part of the distinguished ISB student community and bring forth my ideas for the ISB Student Body. I have always believed in the power of “collective passion and commitment” – an extra-ordinary force that comes to life when people collectively commit to and move towards a vision. As a manager with ABC Inc. Corporate Financing Division, I was told that my newly formed team of ##, would barely reach a ### Crore sales target. My “Newbie” team did Crores and created a record as yet unbroken.

Address:
Indian School of Business
Gachibowli
Hyderabad, Telangana 500032

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in