2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

26th July 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Re: Burdwan University Bridge Course

Hi, I have passed 1 year bridge course in Mathematics; can you tell me if I can apply for admission in M.A. in Mathematics Program offered by Directorate of Distance Education of Burdwan University?
26th July 2018, 10:24 PM
Super Moderator

Directorate of Distance Education of Burdwan University in accordance with the suggestion of the Distance Education Council (DEC), was established in 1994. It was the first of its kind in West Bengal.

It evolved and developed since its inception and has a good infrastructure of its own. Situated in the Golapbag Campus, the DDE has a beautiful building of its own.

Yes, with 1 year bridge course in Mathematics degree, you can apply for admission in M.A. in Mathematics Program offered by Directorate of Distance Education of Burdwan University.

M.A. in Mathematics

Eligibility:

A minimum 2nd Class Hons. (Regular or Special) graduate in Mathematics having pursued the course in the 10+2+3 pattern from any recognized University, or

An unsuccessful Hons Candidate of 10+2+3 pattern but who after having pursued the Hons. Course at both the Part-I, Part-II and Part-III stages obtained Pass Degree certificate of 3 year course securing at least 35% marks in aggregate in Hons. Subject, or

A minimum 2nd class Hons. (Regular or special) graduate in Mathematics having pursued the course of the old 11+3 pattern, or

A B.A. / B.Sc. graduate in the 10+2+3 pattern having offered Mathematics as combination / elective one (of not less than 300 marks at the degree stage) securing at least 30% marks in it, or

A B.A. / B.Sc. pass graduate in the 10+2+2 / 10+1+3 /11+3 pattern from any recognized institute, who subsequently passed 1 year bridge course in Mathematics securing at least 40% marks in it.

Contact Detail:
Directorate of Distance Education
The University of Burdwan
Golapbag, Bardhaman
Dist: Purba Bardhaman, West Bengal, 713104
Phone: 0342-2657804, 2657912
Email: diresectt@dde.buruniv.ac.in (for official purpose)
studentsupport@dde.buruniv.ac.in (for student support)
20th August 2018, 09:37 PM
Sarika_Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have passed 1 year bridge course in Mathematics; can you tell me if I can apply for admission in M.A. in Mathematics Program offered by Directorate of Distance Education of Burdwan University?
Hello,

From where you have completed your Bridge Course in Mathematics ?

Please reply with details like university address, phone, etc. Because I also want to do bridge course in Mathematics.

Regards,

Sarika
1st January 2022, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I have passed 2 year B.A in the year 1998, now i m working in ECL, iwant to complete one year bridge course ,which i am not completed....please help me what i can do for it..Karuna Singh ECL HQ Sanctoria..

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in